Purdue contract question

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please clarify: what dms are jumping ship?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you have to do is look at the job postings. They are looking for a DM in Columbus, NY, and they have already hired to replace other areas. They even have rep positions that were filled and now they are empty again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purdue training can only hold 150 reps, postings went back up bc quite a few didn't pass background/gpa verification. As far as 1 dm oh well... It happens

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you even looking at the postings...
    Go jerk off to your own potential failures.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will probably be walking around in circles waiting for someone to tell you what to do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. That's a very strange turn-on. Everyone's different..............

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know about positions in bay area for this contract and why still open? With all downsizing, there should be a lot of qualified candidates to jump on this one. What's the story?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm happy for anyone who took this job and needs the job, but realistically .... What is their niche since Ambien is generic? Why can't u take another 1/2 tab of Ambien and go back to sleep? Is this product superior?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of telling you what to do, what are the expectations for training and selling?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same way..... thats why I quit. Wish everyone luck with this. I got a better offer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would someone please inform me as to what the max is pay wise on this contract? Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nursing home ?, retirement centers ? -- you obviously have never been in either and/or have no concept of what the drug actually is - And even if it did have "potential" in either of these environments, Purdue will price it out of the park, and GUARANTEED, 100%, bet my next bonus, it will have ZERO Med D coverage. I give this product 9-16 mos b4 Purdue realizes that, "the market just isnt ready" for such an innovative idea at this time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling a me too, branded, obscenely over priced generic is easy. Docs will love to hear about it, never realize that it is generic Ambien (they just aren't very smart) and managed care will gladly cover it first tier. Huge amount of money to be made!

Regards,
    The Easter Bunny

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL --- this is exactly the corporate mindset --- it would have to be ----- there's no other feasible explanation!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does the FDA even approve drugs like this that are branded generics with some minor OTC additive? These type of me-too scams meant to screw over the public is a large part of why pharma is deservedly considered crooked and money hungry. Good luck selling this dog that is already DOA. If I was a Doc and some rep brought in a non-covered, branded generic priced 20 times more than the generic in to detail me I'd greatly embarrass them before I threw them out of my office.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the training going in Orlando?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Another stupid product..........dust off that resume........AGAIN!!!! Thanks Quintiles

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is the st petersburg territory open?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not just there; quintiles website has several openings nationwide along with a couple dm positions; has this contract been doing really well or really badly?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think if it was doing really well there would not be openings.