Purge and Hush Money Round 2?

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was before the hiring of the elementary school gym teacher Tommy Boy who replaced her as NSD. Since she is just a mouthpiece for him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She badly wanted the NSD position even though she will claim that she didn't.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else have Regional meeting over last couple of weeks? Anyone else notice that there are only about 1/4 of the old salesforce left? And everyone that quits gets replaced with an Associate rep, so M said that we are committed to an experienced/ new sales force haha yea right you are just happy these people are quoting and you don’t have to pay a severance or bonus money. We all know they will find a way to screw all old reps out of bonus so they quit. How many people quit so far since the lay-off or firing of 45 sales reps over 50? And the cut in half of bonus money?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of the sales reps that were laid off in June were over 50. The majority were over 40 but JH was especially notorious for laying off women in her region that were younger and prettier than her because she hates that!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she must hate it even more now that MH required 60-70% of the new associates to be female, under 25, swear to not get pregnant and to dress like they are going to a high school prom when in his presence.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have read my mind because I was literally just going to post a warning to all of the female associate reps who may be pregnant or possibly considering pregnancy to keep their mouths shut because the company will find a way to get rid of them since Dr. P DESPISES when a rep gets pregnant and takes maternity leave.

The rep would be best keeping her mouth quiet until she's actually delivering the baby!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any area of the company left that has not been completely ruined by the misguided, illegal, unethical, greedy or in the case of hiring strippers, perverted leadership coming from Washington DC? Seriously, hiring an associate rep that was a stripper?? Yes, she has a degree and did well in the interview, but what the fuck? That will go over well when the press starts really ripping Vanda apart.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plenty of women have stripped to make money while going to school at the same time. Pharma also is well-known for hiring cheerleaders and some of them were probably the biggest sluts imaginable in high school and college. Also, there are many women of all ages in pharma (and some that are married with kids) who are the biggest hoes imaginable with their sexcapades at company meetings along with engaging in group sex.

I know strippers and would never hate on them because some are actually some very intelligent ladies (and they know how to make better money than any of us ever could at Vanda)!

Maybe Dr. P liked the fact that the girl was an ex-stripper if she actually posted it on her resume.

One of the younger and prettier laid off reps was a lingerie model and perhaps Dr. P would have kept her around if he knew that. She kept that part of her life pretty close to the vest but she was also super smart and knew more about the brain and psychiatry than anyone in management ever possibly could so she had good numbers too without following a "script" in front of doctors.

But, unfortunately, when you are a threat to others you then become a target.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WAS a stripper? Well heck, I thought 3 or 4 were current strippers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what territory?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else notice that they won’t need a round two! There are only about 30 NSR’s left. All the others have quit since June purge and no severance necessary! Crazy that many people have quit and they say they want half and half experienced and ANSR but they continue to fill all NSR positions with ANSR reps and they are doing so bad. The data is not good. It is no fault to the ANSR they were not trained well and they do not need to be in this type of specialty role. This just says that M has no respect for the field and thinks these people can do the same as a good rep that got laid off. Well data says differently! Looks like about a 30 percent decline in business in most territories that changed. Don’t let the GAR fool you. They lowered their goals by 10-30%. So it won’t look so bad! Jeez just disgusted!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But poly and Kelly continue to lie on quarterly earnings calls and dodge questions. The SEC will catch on that Vanda is a house of cards built on lies

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they really. You have been saying this for over a year now and nothing happens to this piece of shit company. If I am wrong I will eat my words! But come on EEOC, SEC, FDA and other government agencies. Who filed suit and is investigating Vanda. We need to know❤️So we can file too and join! This is getting worse and worse by the day. These 22 year olds have no clue the criminal activity going on behind closed doors. When will it go public

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mihales is very arrogant and the analysts believe his BS. If Vanda claims to make the final 2018 $180-200 million in sales, we know he is cooking the books. The price of hetlioz may be going up but only a handful of prescribers still bother to try to write it.

Mihales should be purged.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Email vandasucks@hotmail.com

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to speak with you but I am seriously concerned that you are mihales or one of coconspirators. There has to be a good way to communicate or maybe we all just keep sending our recordings of our corrupt coaching to the FDA.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish that this website still had a chat function because I am not Poly for sure. However, I was suspicious of someone who may have been Poly or one of his henchmen who did email me and never followed up on my request to speak on the phone.

I've reported Vanda myself to federal agencies.

Can writing about the stupid Kaplan Meier graph that was completely useless be proof enough that I'm not Poly? Also, I can write extensively about Publicis as more proof (Poly and his people were never Publicis employees).

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With only about 25 NSR ‘s left in the company you think there will be a second round of purges? They don’t need to offer severance everyone is leaving on their own!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being and ANSR does not prevent being purged. Vanda is again punishing employees that question Vanda's illegal practices and blatant disregard of off label promotion or protection of private patient information.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

contact B Ellis at CNN. Google little red pill. She will tear the Greek a new one. Foundation copay support is a scam and both drugs Hetlioz/Fanapt marketing is way way off label.
    Medicaid/Care fraud at the highest level. Tell her to contact the original Fanapt 12.