Pushing political agendas???

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2020 at 1:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course everyone at the corporate office with their one-sided political agenda is pushing their views on employees. Why are we listening to speakers from one political persuasion? You bring a democratic pundit to give a political speech? The company and economy will only survive if we vote blue, is that the message?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t commented on any thread in months. This is outrageous that we are giving a political rally for sleepy joe? And Barry? Giving incomplete information to fit an agenda? This is HR sanctioned I bet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just have money to bail out these looters and rioters by giving money to a racist group themselves. Why not a neutral group directly in the community?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you all need to find a company more suited to your personal values. I’d like to suggest Home Depot or Chik Filet they are MAGA friendly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro stop being racist People like you are the problem.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All politics all the time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all talk and speeches. The Managers and Salesforce is overwhelmingly white.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orange man bad, orange man bad. Thanks NPC!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alexion is Lilly White or should I liken it to Rainbow Trout? All colorful on the outside but White inside.Flagrant violations are committed yet HR looks away.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is industry wide but I have interviewed candidates for over a decade and some areas do not have diverse applicants. No one stops anyone from applying. We are very diverse with nationalities and genders. If you’re just looking at skin tone then you are baiting. 12% of the population is black, that does not mean every industry will or should reflect that. You should hire based on qualifications only. You do not hire or disqualify based on those factors. That in itself is discrimination. Idiots come in all packages. Tokenism is demeaning.

Lobster305 likes this.
  11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nationalities??????? Typical example of white mentality. If you are not white you must be from some “shit hole country”. If being White is the basis of qualification, then I agree there are plenty of fools walking around Alexions hallways!

13. Lobster305

Lobster305 new user

I agree that it was inappropriate to bring speakers from Rolling Stone, for example who made hideous comments about the Atlanta shooting without having all the facts. Typical.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest BS I ever heard. Surrounded by talented diverse ethnic candidates from Boston's many graduate universities. Then look around and see that anyone in Boston Pharma management or higher , it looks like a Trump rally , or 1938 rally

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking for problems? Hiring based on qualifications is fine. Anything else is discrimination and illegal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I said there are plenty of “qualified fools” in C-Suite, upper management, middle management and the rest. The stuff some of these “qualified” idiots get away is sensational!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this just recently happen they didn't hire qualified individuals for some areas.. One person had zero sales from another company we acquired yet she got the job based on the color of her skin. I know several better qualified people and they didn't even bother interviewing them.. Total Cluster Fuck shoving agendas, keep politics/religion out of the work place, out of sports who gives a shit who you vote for... Orange Man Bad or Sleepy Pedophile Joe, take your pick they both suck, one just sucks less! ;)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promotions are earned not given based

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you fall of your chair because you tried to write that promotions here are earned here??????? That is some good ass shit there!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is like a bloated half dead pig (insulting to pigs) - led by ex-Pfizer/ex-Biogen assholes. And the entire industry knows we are greedy/hyper aggressive fucktards.