Q1 PClub Results

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, May 18, 2019 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did Houston North land 5th spot? He had 41 NBRx in Q4 2018, and 37 NBRx in Q1 2019.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets? The question is not an attack on the Houston North RSS. I know him well, and I think he is a nice guy. However, please help me understand how he got to #5 if the Sean leaderboards do not show a growth in his territory from Q4 to Q1. In fact, he dropped by 4 NBRx, and didn’t really have a massive amount of NBRx to earn him all the points that were evidently given to him as a gift. A KM and TN favorite rep?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right! They probably thought that none of us would notice.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 signs you’re working for a narcissist

Narcissistic Personality Disorder defined

The Mayo Clinic defines narcissistic personality disorder “as a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.” Narcissism can manifest in a variety of ways, many of which can be detrimental.

Signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

1. They dominate conversations
    2. They are obsessed with appearances
    3. They can’t take criticism
    4. They are empathy impaired
    5. They’re controlling
    6. They act entitled and constantly seek validation
    7. They’re addicted to social media
    8. They exhibit signs of substance abuse or other mood disorders (ETOH)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you calling a Narcissist? The original poster, the Houston North RSS, KM or TN?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you all leave TN and KM alone. They are doing what’s best for the company and the business. Aka getting rid of the negativity and reps who don’t work and only complain. Don’t you have better things to do then sit here and bash OPKO all day long? My gosh.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KM does NOT care about his appearance.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is truly rich, and pretty much explains Opko’s MO in a nutshell. A rep (happens to be white and male) getting special treatment. Totally glossed over in a non-transparent manner by SY who is doing his bosses dirty work. And then a kiss ass manager comes on here trying to defend his Boss. I’m sure KM and TN are really thankful because they are incapable of defending themselves. Even if they did, they would just LIE anyway, or makeup a new 4th RULE!
    The OPKO Way!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IC plan methodology should be simple enough so that every rep can calculate their numbers. A big fail on the point system.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a very, very good point. Someone please erase #2.