Q2 Bonus?

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why have they still not told us about Q2 bonus?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because there is no Q2 bonus. The bonus pool went went towards paying your salaries during the shutdown. Any questions? You’re welcome.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well there's still a rank report for Q2 so there needs to be a bonus. And for all the useless training calls, metrics they were looking at, WebEx speaker program attendee harassment. I'd better get my bonus. It wasn't a sit back and we understand shit is going on attitude, it was the most micromanaging quarter ever. I sold for you, earnings call was good, give my fucking bonus.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen dummy we know you sat around watching netflix 99% of the time so be grateful you still have a job

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen Kool-Aid drinker, we know you are one of the many shitty managers or (AD) at this company posting on here. Why don't you go get back on your knees for Plesha, or is he too busy with Jeff re-scheduling town hall meetings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All bonus money for the rest of time was spent on Herm’s severance package. Sorry losers!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got my 3k bonus. What a joke, should have stayed at home.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got my 3k bonus. What a joke, should have stayed at home.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did stay home. It’s a pandemic dummy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know my dm said the next one will around 1k what a joke

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ve been in the field since last May. Top 25% and will make $300 this quarter. Most of the reps will make zero.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big promises of huge bonuses this quarter. Is anyone on track to really make allot of money?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made about $50K for Q2... win big or go home!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen! Ungreatful sales staff complains that they never make bonus but BDSI allways tips the scale in there favor come bonus time.