Q2 earnings

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2017 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay, any guesses on what shitshow is in store for us this quarter??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, quit complaining and go fill out some more referral forms!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No guesses. Stock is tanking faster than Hugh's hairline.
    The shareholders are regretting buying our stock and are now looking to put Forrest Gump in charge. It's impossible for him to do any worse then our current clowns.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well what did u expect? I mean really, selling an expensive snake oil, dude!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No exec comm would be best option. Talent is leaving in droves, we promote ad mins to VPs and we have a couple insecure bald guys who barely graduated from shit schools leading ARD. No one cares about the hospital division and we put rejects to lead that group. If you think about the above our stock price and earnings makes sense.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prediction - stock price going to go below $30 by the next earnings. Maybe even close to $25

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really think it will go to around $30 before next earning report. Sad to think also that it is so low that another company could buy, but truth is noone wants MNK!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares I dumped all my 15,000 shares the day the stock hit $120 and made a bundle,because I knew this company would tank. Ex Questocr laughing all the way to the bank.lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CONGRATS ANDREW LEFT!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the first time during my tenure in this shithole, the above message makes total sense. Our leadership could take a two year vacation and the stock would most likely do better, at the worst do the same. Every decision they make seems to turnoff shareholders. Wondering if the board posted the above and they are looking to rid the morons in charge. Let's all pray.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree that the ceo has his underlings have made many horrible mistakes that will not be forgotten nor forgiven.
    I will say it was a very smart move to diversify away generics starting a few years ago. If we hadn't it would be much worse.Hard to believe it could have been worse.
    and yet people are still in the stock purchasing plan! That 15% spp piece is fools gold.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the board wanted to take action, they would have by now. The fact that this incompetent management team is allowed to continue means that the board either does not care or does not have the balls to affect change

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's time Trudeau and O'Neill get PIP'D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The board isn't going to do jack. Have you seen these people? The walking dead. They get their cozy 200k a year to vote "yes" a few times a year. They are hand picked by MT. It's going to take a significant shareholder or bank to get these idiots out of here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will never happen! BOD afraid to do anything to neither one because both would turn on board. To many secrets and too much hush money! That's the core of entire company....hush, hush!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BOD should care as they have a responsibility to all shareholders. If the stock was flying we all make money. The leadership should be held accountable, for this piss poor performance. The stock is a direct reflection of our leadership team strategy. It's very simple, these people collect a big paycheck despite losing billions for the investor community. Time for change.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to start buying for now and not long term. When all you do is buy for the future where no $ is coming in just going out and it's a couple years out IF the product pans out this is what happens. The stock is like the IC plan. Even if you hit goals the $ still keeps going down!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one more thing.. almost none of our so-called "leadership" seem to have a similar/ comparable position in another company. So, for most, this is their first gig and we are like the lab rats on whom crazy experiments get carried out... if you see it from this perspective, it all starts to make sense...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buying our stock makes no sense whatsoever.. and they have done that for the past many quarters, but it has not mattered. Would rather prefer that they pay down the debt. We are a mini repetition of the Valeant story.. wonder when will the board realize this...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wish it were funny in a ha ha way. when careers are connected to leaders that appear disorganized misaligned arrogant disconnected and self serving it is a dismal place to work. it's hopeless in many ways. there is no focus and no consistency to how things are done. reap what sow comes to mind for those who are supposed to be responsible for thousands of employees and shareholder money. ball has been dropped and it is shocking