Q2 sales consensus is way down - wall street reacting today to this news

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again full of nonsense. If you want to have a debate, use facts. Now you just sound stupid. Anyway I'm wasting my time with a monkey. Please when I come back here in a month and replys to your threads please be man enough to respond. Don't disapear like all the little kids when they get f**ked

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say he is a "monkey" (in an adult professional world, what exactly does monkey mean. LOL). The poster you insulted is not an investor but a sales reps that has been through the ringer at Pernix and has seen over 50 of his associates fired over poor financial performance and balance sheet of the company. I am sure some of these 50 fired reps were his/her friend(s).

Sales rep morale is at an alltime low, most are looking for new jobs. These are facts that you would have no idea as you do not work here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly a manager, or should I say a wolf, dressed as a sheep. They re just simply trying to protect their flock. All i have to say that any company that offers a retention bonus, after lay-offs of any sort, is one that is only looking out for themselves; ie...trying to make the company look stronger than it actually is, or trying to protect management from massive lay-offs. How much does it cost to train a new employee? A lot ore than they are offering for retaining employees. Coincidence?? The truth is that if you go to any new company, you will earn that retention bonus in increased salary, and it can even be thrown in as a sign on bonus if you make it known to your new employer. One FACT is that you are clearly in denial about the status of Pernix. Hope you got your shares issued for less then $2.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you are a duck, not a monkey. Qwak qwak qwak. People that don't get the job done get fired. And if they are any good they will find another job. Waiting for your qwak qwak reply.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First thing you post that actually makes sense. You are upgraded from monkey to gorilla. Slowly getting there. To be honest, more than 2$ and not nervous at all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all our sales numbers are growing above the market. Oh did I mention I am a rocket scientist...so let's change all the reps around and give up the relationships driving the business. I am so great...Letts watch the numbers tumble.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qwak qwak!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its been just over two weeks, my doctors are calling me asking for samples, one who knows the news who is a speaker says he not been reached out to or seen and will stop writing the product now that im gone and pernix doesnt have the respect to show up at his door that if it wasnt for me he'd never know and he called my manager a kiss ass who has no clue!! love it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny (actually it isnt) that this happened to you. As I also got call from two doctors I used to account manage. They wanted the free samples to give out to patients but no one from Pernix is calling them back. So he is saying he is moving on from the product and company.

It was nice that one of the doctors thanked me for all I did for him. So I kinda feel bad

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you lost your job but you kept your phone number?? Really? And doctors are calling you on that line asking for product, really? Either you are completely retarded trying to make up stories or Pernix did leave the number to their rep which would be very stupid and in that case I'll start believing that the company is doomed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is products are good, management did some mistakes, now fixing them. Sales team suck, thay why they fired part of it. Fix the debt and sell the company to someone who has a sell team thay know what they're doing. The sales team at Pernix is full of incompetent cry babies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cell phone buddy. Obvious you never have been in sale. Anyways, why do you care if you do not work for the company. My former clients have no bearing on you. Please LEAVE this sales reps board. it is not for investors.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!!! We don't have company issued cell phones. We are given a monthly stipend for the use of our personal cell phones.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay. You caught me. Here is what really happened.

A doctor I called on (when I was a rep), stopped into my new place of employment. After taking his order of a Big Mac Meal. I asked him if he wanted to supersize his order. He then recognized me and asked if I still had any contacts at the company to get him samples. I said no. He said "that's okay. I just give the sample out to freeloaders and it doesn't change what I prescribe". He then thanked me for my prompt service and moved on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gave my former client calling me Sedor's admins number to complain to. Shame that no one is calling them back. I also hear the human resources is not calling anyone back. We may be the lucky ones no longer working at Pernix. At least we got severance. If company folds, remaining employees get nothing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you fired so I guess it's not for you either. Go look for a job instead of crying like a little btch

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait..Earnings Report will be glowing. Baaahaa .Smoke and mirrors

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the earnings being reported any day now will be smokin. Can't you tell by how much the stock price is rising at 50 cents. LOL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PTX is having a record year.