Q3 Bonus Reduction

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats everyone on the bonus reduction 3 weeks after the quarter ended. You morons had a year of cgrp data to predict this would happen to the market. This is 100% your fault Rockville.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could hear the pain in TR’s voice. I actually feel sorry for him. They’re making him the fall guy. Any over unders on the vacancy posting in the next 2 months?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more, TR is a stand up guy that cares about us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worry about number one, and number one only. Protect yourself. Don’t be the band on the titanic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ships sinking folks.....every man for him self. Blow the dust off your resumes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I counted 8 rep openings and 4 inside. With start dates for other companies in Dec & Jan, it’ll be interesting to watch the sh*tsh0w.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is TR fault IMHO. He got greedy with gold cards and extended the program for way too long lining his own pockets. Then he completely botches the forecasts for 2019

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This too is a gimmick. News sets off migraines in 220, increasing new txr scripts. Oh wait, maybe not. Our insurance doesn’t even cover our own drug

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re just going to have to work harder in Q4, that’s all there is to it folks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say that with all the sarcasm I can muster, btw

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here since the beginning and never dreamed Supernus would do this to us.

Today marks the day that our culture died.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just going to put this quote here. Spoiler alert, it didn’t age well...

“We are building a company. This requires culture. In other pharmaceutical companies sure it happens but there’s no world where Supernus discounts it’s culture for any amount of money.”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO THAT WAS JUST POSTED LAST WEEK!!o_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to work harder at finding another jay oh bee

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs are coming. It’s simple math!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do seem to be rolling out bad news with some consistency now, don’t they...not all at once, but at least weekly...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the post where they said something about work being done behind the scenes to retain reps. Pretty sure now that was just a shitpost.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This WAS true at one point.