Q3 Bonus Reduction

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s that chick again. Can’t wait to hear what other emotional crap she co es up with

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you print out your CP posts to show your mommy what a big man you are?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hrmmmm. I know you’ll think I’m an a$$. Every time you get into the field late or leave early, do you call your boss or anyone for that matter requesting to give money back to the company for time not worked? For time that you promised you would work 830-5, a time and wage that you agreed on? How about this; anyone ever call you from corporate asking for money back when you had negative quarters? How about the raise you got last year for no reason? I’m sure you were fine with all of that. Did you send a thank you to anyone for that raise? I’m not saying I have either and hey I’m not perfect and I have been to the field late and left early but dude grow the hell up and respect the situation for what it is. We get treated well. There’s been a crap load of bonus payouts and retention payouts and this one 7 years later, got messed up. The decision was objective so cut the feelings and i know hearing that is hard but if you don’t then your views are not real and you’re living a lie. This is a billion dollar business man not a lemonade stand. You have to make a choice now. You accept that even in family tough decisions have to be made and usually not everyone is stoked about it. I’m sure it’s happened in your own. Put it behind you and accept that your job is to get scripts and that you have a company with a damn good track record for rewarding that or the alternative is you fester on the fact the world is full of rainbows and Supernus owes you something in the grand scheme of things. If you want everything to be about you, don’t work for someone else bottom line. Start your own business. At that point, the decision made on Friday would then really make sense to you. Honestly you’re apart of Supernus and I hope you stay as long you reframe your mindset and build to win with us. Good luck dude.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t realize we were allowed to leave late or get home early so that’s good to know moving forward. I know you are really concerned about this whole situation and the facts are you should be. You still haven’t answered my question, so let’s try again because persistence beats resistance every time. If Supernus is a healthy company why couldn’t they afford to pay out $400k in bonus on terms that they themselves wrote? You said Supernus is a billion dollar company, that’s great then fork over the money you owe us. Prove it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also I would be festering that supernus owes me something because it’s a fact that they owe me money. Do you dispute that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single raise we have ever received was appreciated but don’t kid yourself we got those raises to align our salaries somewhat with industry averages. As for the rest we get paid to do a job not work 8-5 if the scripts are sold who cares if you are in an office at 4:45 when all the lights are out and doc went home 2 hours ago?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? This is a punch in, punch out job? I’ll remember that next time I go to plan an overnight, or leave early to catch a doc 2 hours away, or go to an event on the weekend or end my day more than an hour from home. I’m going to have to recalculate a bill and send to corporate for that overtime.

Also, I guess that means my job is safe if I just do the hours and never sell a script.

Whomever keeps trying to share his or her koolaid, please stop. We don’t want any, thanks, and you keep coming up with really stupid reasoning

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I print them out and show them to your mom

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weather looks 80 and sunny all week at your new built home courtesy of Supernus. Stop trolling on CP and get back on the golf course.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh damn - is that a jab at Jay? I highly doubt he is trolling CP from his nice ass new house with his nice ass new job in Florida.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shots fired!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want a nice @ss new house and a nice @ss new job!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus doesn’t owe you. Read the fine print haha.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fine print is for liars and cheats, those with no honor

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What some of us aren’t understanding is that this adjustment was due to us growing more MS than we did scripts, which are what actually generate revenue. Keep complaining and acting like something was stolen from you and we will start getting bonus based on TRx growth. Trust me, none of us want that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all understand. Doesn’t matter anymore pops. Enjoy your weekend

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speaking of JB what happened to him anyway he seemed set up in Rockville then he’s gone with no farewell email

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB is a stand up guy. Him leaving is all you need to know about Supernus

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my concern

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest