Q3 Changes

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready....Major reduction on Rx side and right-sizing on the A&C side. Fewer expenses will help achieve 2016 projections. 2 separate waves on Rx side with second planned for end of year. A&C to consolidate territory/Region low potential locations. Good business decision but at what price?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact or fiction? If fact, then a good decision on the A&C side. To many reps for the areas. Look at south florida. None of them no what they are doing and the group has constant turnover. Botox is kicking their butts down there and the manager is clueless.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. If you take a deep dive into the area, absolute no growth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many idiots on here make things up and believe everything that's said?

"Q4 Santa is REALLY coming to town!"

Next post: OMG really, where?!?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is everyone going to lose their jobs in AC?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please tell me this isn't true. i wuv my cushy job. easy. i make a lot of cash for working a handful of hours on most days. i work out a lot and in great shape. i really don't want to go and have to find a real job again. that really sucks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! The South Florida A & C manager is ex Allergan. He's not clueless. Very sharp.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for that insight, S Florida manager! You are good looking and smart, too. Geez. Ever think we are working in a very superficial business? Pathetic, really.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where else can we go out and drive around from 10-2 and make $180K? Cake walk. I hope this lasts forever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you define very sharp. And how does ex Allergan make someone great. My statements are based on facts and numbers. Take a look at South Florida numbers. Three managers later no growth and pretty much the whole team turns over on an annual basis.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm thinking of joining AC as a rep. Is it worth it? Do people really make 15+ quarter? Achievable?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely achievable. Average rep brings in at least 10 a quarter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does top babe make?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two reps were recently let go for performance. Aside from that, zero turnover in 3 years.
    In fact, 4 territories have been added to handle the growth.
    You may want to check your facts. Florida continues to perform and has won several awards.
    Sorry you weren't retained after the Valeant purchase. Time to move on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to recheck your facts. Three managers and 6 reps have turned in the last year and a half. And those four extra territories are about to go bye bye. Not enough business. I've got my facts you apparently do not.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida using pharmacies owned by reps family. Good luck with that messing it up for all of us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the divisions are getting mixed up in this thread. The A&C team in Florida is very solid and stable. In fact, they are adding a manager and creating another territory due to the growth. That is a fact! Look at the growth reports to see the growth in this area. If you are saying its declining then you are clearly not part of this business.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christie A in Austin , that you ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourselves. You are feeding off desperate women getting old and wrinkly, trying to hold onto their youth and paying so much in desperation. Think about the kids who go hungry every night in this country. And so many spending so much on this junk. Kinda pathetic when you think about it.