Q3 Changes

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are your goals attainable this quarter?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and next quarter as well. I plan to make big money from G this year. I love this company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAS ANYONE WORKED THIS WEEK?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! I am not working until the last week of Q3. I love this job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

imagine how hard it is gonna be when we all have to grow up and get real jobs. I feel like my lazy, deadbeat brother in law who got fired two years ago. hanging around coin nothing, watching jerry springer and drinking way too much beer. there is no management here so it is easy to do. i hope i can retire in this job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long will they keep paying us big bank in this job?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer is not much longer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many account managers have to leave a region before they start looking at the manager?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are leaving for there own personal reasons and growth. Stop blaming the manager. If you don't want to be here then it's best to leave. Bye!

It's the company that is making people leave. This is old news and we told you so long ago.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called turn and burn. Look at the turn over in A/C.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People leave managers not companies. Turnover is a management issue. Thanks Gallup. One million people can't be wrong.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand what y'all are complaing about? I'm making big money in A/C and happy as a bunny. Maybe y'all can't hack it?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blowing out the numbers and going to make my biggest Q3 money ever. This is so damn easy. Its good to be me. and sucks to be you pharma reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop being a bunch of softies. that is what laziness and slothery brings on. you disgust me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of deals are you doing? Buy one Get one? Buy one get Two? 30% in free good? Just wondering.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sing a new song, troll. The same loser posts the same nonsense every few days.
    If you think this job is that easy, try it. Oh thats right, you didn't get hired.
    Best of luck in the sample closet. Btw, you always order the best lunches.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FDA and DOJ frown on deal making with all Rx drugs. Only a matter of time before they find their way to AC. Think of the trail of emails and texts to your customers about "specials" you're offering. Good luck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crap never thought of that. thank goodness the fda is not sharp and on it. that works to our benefit.