Q4 Comp plan

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2017 at 9:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ThAnk God for Sansabelt slacks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, such arrogance. The new hires aren't skilled, you say? So you're the only one around here with skill, you say? Get off your high horse! Yes, the new hires were offered 6-digit bases, some even received as much as 20% increase from what they left. Jealous? Focus on yourself and your territory. Who cares what's going on with your neighbors, Mrs. Kravitz?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO accurate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keeping the lights on. Generating prescriptions with minimal payer coverage. Harvey doesn't get that $155.00 UHC copayment isn't a "deal" nor is it considered "coverage" by physicians. The RSS keep the physicians from completely abandoning Rayaldee.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I thought that all of the OC submissions were supposed to overwhelmingly convince managed care to put Rayaldee on Tier 2? Wasn't this the sole excuse used to justify spending so much money on OC?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OC was created to create "spin" to the new company purchasing Rayaldee. Lipstick on a pig. Don't look behind the curtain.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

woof! Know what I mean? Woof!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least Tom stated, in front of the entire sales force, that THERE IS A $15K CAP to the uncapped comp. plan. We know that there isn't anyone going to make $15k but everyone hired (as recently as TWO WEEKS AGO) was told that it was an UNCAPPED comp. plan.

At least the newbies are getting a taste of what is it REALLY like at Opko (they were lied to before they graduated from training). They will discover the lies about Opko Connect. They will find out that Nephrologists don't really care about Vit. D at a 20% Medicare copayment.

How many newbies will contact their old companies and beg for a job?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What lies about Opko Connect?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% Medicare copayment? You truly are an idiot. Hahahahahaha.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like "coinsurance". Call it what you will, it is still unaffordable without non-profits subsidizing our business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't your wrong choice of words, it was your percentage, dumbass. 33%, not 20%.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what I hear you saying is that you’re getting paid a salary to do your job. Going out and talking about education. patient assistance, our reimbursement services, and the value of staying on therapy is what you get paid a salary to do. This is your bonus. Your bonus is based on growing the business. You’re an ungrateful, idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be worried. Only the losers who can’t sell post to message boards. The sooner they get out the better.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying is the operative word here. You’ve probably been trying for the last six months but, with zero success. Why? Because you’re a loser and other companies can see that. No one wants a toxic employee like you working for them. Go ahead and turn in your resignation today. Home Depot should be hiring for basic labor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm trying to leave this hell hole too, but waiting for the best offer. I'll continue to stay and do nothing until I secure a better position. All day I hunt for work on opkos time and dime.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you are put on a PIP for "doing your job" and not "growing sales", due to NO reimbursement, what should I complain about? No one wants to look for a new job after 4 months of lies at Opko.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Freaking joke.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed a few words, let me help you complete your fragmented sentence,

Management at Opko is a freaking joke.