Q4 EARNINGS EXPECTATION OF 55%!!!

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by Fat Cats, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone make sure you appear positive at the NASM!! Remember, the Overlords will be watching.....I am going to be smiling like the freaking Joker!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! This is going to be soooo much fun...NOT!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

profits will be under pressure. Why?
    highly competitive market
    no exclusive killer product with high margin (Cerec used to be before demand fizzled out)
    support staff is underpaid (techs, csrs etc). Good ones leave.
    dividend is a waist of resources.
    regional distributors will put a lot of pressure.
    dental in general is not booming.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your argument is arrogance and stupidity DIDN'T get us where we are? Calling me a jackass and dumb shit, did that help you? I see you're so mentally superior as to have figured out PDCO is almost dead. Brilliant deduction. You must have really had to crunch some algorithms for that technical analysis. You have formal education in investment banking? To reiterate my original post, get the fuck out. Job market is good. Take your awesome experience selling proxa brushes and prophy cups to the competition. If you have a territory commensurate with your bitch attitude, they probably wouldn't have you. This is my fight song!

5. Never argue with a Notre Dame-educated corporate officer. They know better than you with only your 20+ years of street smarts.
    You should never question their book-learned theories.

One thing we should all be aware of for tomorrow is that when the Little General starts talking very, very fast, that’s when we know he’s blowing smoke, (and when even he doesn’t believe the bull he’s shoveling).

How much time is being spent right now by the Big Guys trying to correctly get down the hype-filled spiel (with not much substance) to fire up the troops for FY19?

One positive new technology feature will be the tracking device for our iPads that lets your manager know you just pulled up in front of Dr. Jones’ office and that he hasn’t bought gloves in 2 months and that he looked at Adec equipment last night as well. (Don’t worry, that technology can’t track you, only your doctor, you silly person!)

It (our new Enterprise Resource Planning System...aka...S.A.P.) won’t help us process our orders any quicker or help the stock-outs, but it will have some pretty cool bells and whistles that we don’t need.
    Maybe we’ll learn something new about CEREC or Sirona Conebeam, or better yet...(drum roll please)....FUSE!!!
    And how about something revolutionary like expanding the size of our private label Cotton-Tip Applicators which were only back-ordered for 4 months while they grew from 3” to 6”.

Can’t sleep tonight, I’m so excited!
    This will be a game changing meeting!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA ha....as an ex Patterson employee I have to laugh at your comment about the little general. He has said "game changer" so many times he believes himself. Years ago I remember him talking about how the new ordering software was going to be a "game changer". Well.....it wasn't because it didn't work and he had to go back to the drawing board and figure out a new "game changing" software. Well.....that didn't work either. His favorite quote is "game changer". It will be funny to hear some comments about his presentation and how many times he says "game changer". Please please continue to update.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard what this year's ESOP match is?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2.8% maxing at $200K in income. The funds are already in your Principal account.