Quarterlies

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by anonymous, May 8, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Revenue growth in 1Q was +7% for Zoetis, +21% for Merck Animal Health, +17% for Bayer, +9% for IDEXX and -9% for Elanco

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elanco is a sad company and the runt of the Big 4. Our reps are whiny idiots who can’t sell sh*t.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the heels of the Bayer acquisition - they need to look into the character of management. It seems they acquire their positions in ways that make their morals seem questionable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hallelujah! Amen brother!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One certain manager can’t stop crying that she’s not “protected” anymore and suddenly she’s getting a taste of reality

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep... I think we all know who that is!!! Gotta think twice about who you’re crying to & where the loyalty lies!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting point to add.... there’s a manager that would use her TRIFEXIS SAMPLES to “pay” a vet for a week at their time share in Florida!!!! WTF!! That’s a giant ass Red Book Violation. Cracks me up- as some people get canned for not putting a clinic name on an expense report! This company is ass backward !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf.... is this the same person ? One of the newer managers ??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES, lol- that’s exactly what Elanco wants us to do. Use $7,000 in TRIFEXIS samples to take a vacation for free!! Gotta be kidding me. Who is this manager. That’s pretty screwed up!

Upper management needs to look into this. That’s f’ed up!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a manager has morals like that... they shouldn’t be a manager!! Oh I think Fiji sounds great.... I’ll use my Elanco samples!! Wtf wtf wtf. You’ve gotta be kidding me

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WAKE UP ELANCO!! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT YOUR NEW MANAGERS!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhh..... so that’s what we were supposed to use samples for??? I was wondering why people took vacation all the time

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HINT OF THE THREAD: MIDWEST.
    Start your INVESTIGATION
    Stick HR on it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHO DID THIS?? I can’t take it

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh SNAP.... did this person used to be a KAM turned Manager????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the same manager that’s crying about her job security ?!!!! Bc she got her job the WRONG WAY??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps ...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!! Send her packing!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% certain the same person wrote the last 5 messages.