Quest CEO announces management re-organization

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...as tits on a toad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely you are being facetious. That guy didn't know his ass from his elbow,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an operations wizard and i dont appreciate your disrespect towards wayne.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, my friend, are utterly delusional.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony L. needs to go as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theres nothing delusional about waynes paycheck. He earns that paycheck through innovation, leadership, and a love for ops!!!! WS kicks ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised there haven't been comments about cdoherty - not clear why she was invited to stick around. She is responsible for a lot of the problems at Quest. Sales won't be reporting into her but she will still control what we promote. Can't say that I like that idea.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. There isn't anything delusional about his check. He absolutely is not worth the money he's paid. Just like Mohapatra.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. I've never seen or heard such an un-inspiring "leader".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet, he became a Quest VP. HOW then????? How did this lettuce head do that?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just say Yes as in Yes Surya.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surya's out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh. Really. You're a sharp one, aren't you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there is more to it than that. Anybody can say yes. Wayne clearly has something that the rest of us dont. I admire him. In a professional sort of way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they just moving and renaming these management positions? Will they actually cut some ppl(higher)...or will it end up being the lower wage earners? When will this occur?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surprised there haven't been comments about cdoherty - not clear why she was invited to stick around. She is responsible for a lot of the problems at Quest. Sales won't be reporting into her but she will still control what we promote. Can't say that I like that idea.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is an inspiration.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quest ceo is a chud

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening? Very quiet...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To my knowledge, these people were laid off. I don't believe they're still working for Quest/Ameripath/Dermpath anymore. Joan Miller was the VP in charge of Dermpath.