Quest Diagnostics company car?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the company vehicle choices? Thank you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nissan Versa or a Chevrolet Spark.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Standard Ford Fusion that you will drive until it has 125,000 miles. Im currently at 135000 and just got my order form

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company car is below standard compared to the rest of the industry

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pontiac Fiero or Chrysler Sebring

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the Fiero has T tops which should help you with picking up some sweet honeys while you blast Ice ice baby cruising A1A

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

making your job decision on that are you?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a standard little chevy sedan
    nice car

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no choices. It is usually by tenure. Generally coming in you will get an old chevy Malibu and until it hits over 100k in mikes you are stuck with it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here in South Florida we have the Chevy Trax, Ford CMax, Toyota Rav4 and Subaru Forester. The CMax is phasing out though as well. I'm one of the RSRs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At our office it is not by tenure, it comes down to what type of route you drive, whether a local or a relay route (driving to Tampa daily). Also depends on mileage, I drive a CMax and before long it will go away for whatever gets sent next, whether it's a Rav4, Forester or Trax.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guess BMW is out?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go try your talents at a regional lab and you may get an Audi!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chevy Equinox is best car at Quest. It really is nice.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chevy Corsica

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geo Metro

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2006 Ford Fusion

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Fusion made its debut in the 2006 model year. Initially a family sedan that bridged the gap between a compact and a midsize model, the Fusion offered two engines: a 160-horsepower 2.3-liter 4-cylinder, available with manual or automatic transmissions, and a 220-hp 3.0-liter V6, offered only with an automatic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The superstars on my team are equipped with Tesla Model X P100Ds, and although it was not a requirement, everyone chose theirs in Obsidian Metallic Black. These of course are not available for the rank and file. Hope this helps.