Quest Diagnostics is a Cheap Hustle

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it? Better than your landscaping job?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As opposed the industry where you spend your time. The anonymous message board posting industry, populated by unemployed, disfunctonal men with 300 FICO scores and time on their hands until their EBT cards get replenished. Insulting the successful at Quest Diagnostics as a deflection from the facts might feel momentarily good, son, but we are not your problem. We are in fact likely to be the only provider in network for your Medicaid HMO. A little gratitude would be nice, and appropriate. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time will tell the story

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow BK

Son you are amazing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank for your kind words, but I'm just one of tens of thousands of amazing professionals here in our home at Quest a Diagnostics. I, like many others in our ranks, date back to the beginning, in the Metpath years. The depths of our pool of knowledge, wisdom and experience blended with the optimism and intellegence I see in our new generation of QD warriors is beyond inspirational. This is a pivotal moment in the history of clinical laboratory medicine and we are all blessed to be a part of it. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are the best and always will be.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

METPATH EMPLOYEES HAVE QUIT OR RETIRED A LONG TIME AGO.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps if my circle of influence were as limited as yours, I might make that erroneous assumption as well. Experience matters, son, in business and in life. The right contacts can shape your career or as it is in your case, leave you outside, trying to peer in via LinkedIn pages. While you keep posting your adolescent nonsense about inconsequential gossip, the real work at Quest Diagnostics will continue to be accomplished by those with the vision, contacts and determination to make it happen. And the bonuses we receive are not a matter for public discussion. Hope this helps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool would make that statement SON

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pipe works better

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be very proud to work for America's number 1 Medicaid Lab Provider.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quality?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hackensack Medical does have a psych unit. I believe also has a rehab unit

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God getting money in a few weeks.

Then vacation

Then quit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a name for this type of behavior. It’s when you come into some short term money and think you are rich, but you really aren’t because it’s just a certain kind of rich and you will be broke again soon. The exact term escapes me at the moment, hope someone can help.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a major corporation get abused by current employees on payroll

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This corporation needs to do something, they have taken millions in business. Someone should send an email to the large institutional owners of this stock.

Name Reporting Date Total Holdings [​IMG] Position Value Outstanding

Shares Owned
    Blackrock Inc.
    06/30/18 14.9M $1.6B 10.91%
    Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 06/30/18 14.3M $1.6B 10.46%
    Macquarie Group Limited 06/30/18 6.4M $694.8M 4.68%
    State Street Corporation 06/30/18 6.2M $669.6M 4.51%
    Fiduciary Management, Inc. 06/30/18 4.2M $460.0M 3.10%
    American Century Companies, Inc. 06/30/18 3.0M $321.5M 2.17%
    Marshall Wace North America L.P. 06/30/18 2.7M $288.5M 1.94%
    Victory Capital Management Inc. 06/30/18 2.6M $278.3M 1.88%
    Northern Trust Corporation 06/30/18 2.0M $222.3M 1.50%
    Allianz Asset Management AG 06/30/18 2.0M $220.5M 1.49%

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LETS GET SERIOUS

LETS GET SERIOUS

SHAREHOLDERS

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Certainly they have already monitored your daily, sometimes up to the minute reports on the scandal. Fret not, son. Your voice has been heard and the appropriate response has already been given. Hope this helps.