Quest IT Outsourcing

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Afternooon off!! So you admit that while the rest of the company is working their butts off you think you deserve to take time off because you had one good meeting. You just sicken me.......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can "work your butt off" year after year and never have a meetings that adds real value to our company like we do every day. We are the superstars of Quest Diagnostics that keep the revenue flowing. Stop worrying about the compensation that others more deserving than you receive. Stay focused on your own performance and own it.

Hope this helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like I hit a nerve. I guess the truth hurts. How about some more truth LH has been growing and kicking our butts for the past six years while you are off chasing a little ball around because you had a good morning. Take a long hard look in the mirror at 9 straight quarters of declining sales. Maybe if you worked a full day once in a while we would actually have real revenue instead of the crumbs you are pounding your chest about...

Hope this helps...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are the foundation of this great new organization and our strategy is obviously too complex for you to understand.

Sun Tzu wisely said "All warfare is deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable. When using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder and crush him."

We are about to take Quest Diagnostics to heights of success unimagined before our arrival. We own our performance. We are the superstars and we are ready to crush the competition.

Hope this helps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep smokin that weed and believing the BS sunshine let's see how far it gets you....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. That trend of declining revenue and lost contracts has everybody fooled.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll have what he is drinking.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheers!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats up with all you wine-baggin IT folks ? looks like your getting right sized now. Ha Ha

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those geeks have had this coming for a long time. You might want to check your attitudes when you are looking for your next job nerds. No one will miss you here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when is declining sales a strategy?

If you truly "own our" performance, why are sales declining? Why are more accounts going to the competition? Isn't it obvious that our company is being led by misfit morons who are held accountable to anything?

I can only imagine what your vision of real success is....it's your overinflated paycheck with a matching ego. Get over yourself and start running Quest as a business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales are declining because lab sales as a whole are. It has nothing to do with us losing market share. We are at the top and will rebound at a breakneck speed when the market turns. We are privileged to have acquired a team of superstars that understands how to get things done. They are already taking the lead in ways unimaginable prior to their arrival. A great new era is about to dawn at Quest Diagnostics. Buckle up, son. Things are about to start moving very fast.

Hope this helps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So original hope this helps guy. Maybe a little less time on CP and more time on your book of business. Have fun in your new era and let us know or this dawn of new sales

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"when the market turns" - LMFAO

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hamster boy doesn't do any of that. He is low on the totem pole and pretends to be a "superstar" on CafePharma. I suppose he probably has many meetings with himself though.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm convinced now, your an uniformed idiot. Quest is the joke of the industry now, we have become the original labcrap from 8 years ago. Your right about one thing we are moving fast... Downward and fast. Please have someone decipher the company financials for you I know they use big words and lots of numbers with colorful charts but I'm sure you can find someone willing to help you... Let us all know when you plan on "getting things done", rebound and when are the superstars going to show up?

17. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

You worked awfully hard on your post, junior. Unfortunately for you, you missed out on the ultimate truth... neither my team of superstars, myself, or any other leader in our great new organization owe you any explanations about anything.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the last few posts confirm it, Sales don't know how to read or write. This is the IT thread you sales idiots. With out IT you would still be using "post-it" notes for sales calls.

Quest IT is the leader in heath care technology, our products sell themselves. if you learned how to use a komputer, you might, just might hit your quotas.

life is GREAT !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm... then why is LabCorp growing? Last quarter their test volume was up over 5%, while somehow -after years of rebuilding the salesforce into superstars - the DGX "supestars" can't make their numbers.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not making the nums? More layoffs then. That is all they know.......... dufasoids!