Quest IT Outsourcing

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair, we have a few very knowledgeable people in the IT origination. While the situation and challenges are lessening, it’s still a negative circumstance but slowly turning. We are already in too deep to once again make a swift decision. To rid the IT group as is, and start from scratch again, (or almost from scratch) we will lose much more knowledge of the systems. Much more than was lost the first round. A lot of the current staff may be new, not knowledgeable yet, but some of the work effort is great. I would hate to put in the hours those people are putting in. There are a few that often work 24 hours straight through due to the squeeze being put on. My hats off to those guys.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares about your stupid opinions, son. If IT could perform to our standards, their fate would be different. Instead, the Geek Squad will have a new pool to hire from.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me?!!! ‘…has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits…’

We are going to have the same suckballs back that did nothing in IT in the first place! Welcome to WIPRO 2.0

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding us all? Sucking balls requires work, perhaps even skill and that is something that has always been lacking at Quest IT. I say fire all the lazy bastards and try again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. (Sure you did… I use tor…from remote) Sex = Sales.. Inside joke to some of the folks. They know who they are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be fun.
    You should have went to school...
    Reply from 198.15.106.250 time=38ms TTL=53

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tempe AZ replied ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be angry if I were in your position also, junior. But lashing out here will not improve your lot in life. Take some enzyte to compensate or call Dr. Laura when her show starts and have a good cry. This is a place for sales professionals at Quest Diagnostics and we have business matters to discuss that don't involve you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a sad and lonely person you must be after years of posting the same old stuff.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is sad is that after years of following and studying my posts, you finally worked up the courage to respond in this public forum and this failed attempt at an insult is all you have to contribute to our discourse. You have much to learn, son. Fortunately for you, I still have much to teach.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do all these "think they can fly" people jump off buildings? If they can fly, why not just start on the ground, instead of climbing all those steps first?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that Quest did a deal with an India company to handle all incoming requests. No more in house Call centers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart, very smart. Save money for the shareholders