Quest labs closed (or closing)

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really now? Quest employees are NOT important to Quest we are all is the same dog shit infested sand box and guess what, no one cares

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Human resources (you) have got to move where the company moves or they can be replaced. Human resources can always be replaced. That way, Quest does not have to bow to the needs and whims of human resources. That is a well established law of business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The oldest law of business is that human resources (me) ARE the company. No company exists without people. The way Quest is run is because of the needs and whims and eccentricities of the people (me). The success or failure of the company is because of its leaders and its employees (me). Not because of the name Quest. And right now its failing because of me (SR).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure I totally understand this post..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The writer of that post doesn't even understand it. He/she Thinks that Quest should give priority #1 to keeping people nice and comfy where they are, even if leadership determines it is in the best interests of the company to move. Of course, this will never happen since he/she is expendable. Its called human resources for a REASON...........

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you fail to see the positive,this reduction makes the profit on the ledger. it is a boon to quest to have such a decrease in staff. quest does this on a regular basis. the stockholders will love it

9. One More Rep

One More Rep Guest

As do those who own their performance.

The only ones complaining, as usual, are the non-performers who see our great new company as some sort of gravy train for their entitlement-minded, weak selves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I see someone had their meeting today. When is this all going to start happening ? Plus what happened to sending letters out offering packages ? It was my understanding that a lot of the labs that you mention just had to down size not close. Did anyone have their meeting with the higher ups today ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The weaklings needed to go. They have drained our resources and slowed our progress for far to long. We may have to endure their whining here until the unemployment checks stop. Then they will be too busy fetching us lunch at the home of the whopper. The superstars are in control now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The superstars will be out within 6 months bye bye.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the lab in Birmingham, al

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBR acts like it is closed even though it is busiest lab in the company. If the way they operate is any indication of how the rest of the company runs we are truly screwed

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the big dogs eat at burger king ? Maybe I will get the chance to shake one of their hands..oh I am beside myself thinking about the opportunity..NOT

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are these closing suppose to be happening ? Baltimore sending their Micro to Horsham but looking for another place down there. TBR isn't getting none of Horsham work and they are hiring at that lab . And Pittsburgh is looking for people. Don't sound to me that anything is closing. Some labs might cut back their employees but can't see closing up the place

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cambridge and Athena are not closing. The moved to Marlborough. The staff has quite possibly tripled.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of you said Cambridge will not be integrated by the end of 2014? The last day of testing in Cambridge was November 4, 2014, I believe. Almost everyone I worked with moved to Marlborough. It's so much easier driving from New Hampshire to Marlborough compared to Cambridge/Boston.

Eat your words.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While this may be true in part, seasoned, veteran employees with skill sets, knowledge, and experience are excellent resources to keep on hand. Employers learn this at their peril when they force these people out, and have to hire and train new employees, which is an additional (and totally unnecessary) expense.

Is everyone expendable? Probably.

Is the company smart to do away with good employees with experience? Absolutely not.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is going on here in the Chicago region no one is saying anything. Managers are stressed and look like they have been up for days what is going on with this company iop's closing left and right people loosing there sites. Does anyone know what is going on?