Quest merger in Q1/2016?

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2015 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thoughts on this truth?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they want you losers? They already have M21 for next to nothing. Besides with the way your stock has done since the IPO no one will touch you with a 10 foot pole way too much liability coming down the pike. I do however predict a merger between you and SQNM at about $2/share.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, they don't have M21 you idiot...they have their own NIPT called Qnatal...shows how much you know. They dropped Seq about 9 months ago. Secondly, our stock dropped because we were valued too high but has held steady between $10-$12 a share. Until we start to drive more revenue and launch oncology, that's probably where it will stay. Seq and Natera would never merge.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys....not sure if this means anything to you, but here at Quest I work in a sales group that specializes in esoteric testing. Recently, we were told to study up on some of natera's tests. I'm sure some wise-ass from your organization will come on here and attempt to keep the company chin up. I bring this to you because I used to work at natera. couldn't stand the sophomoric mentality with management. Karma.....aint life a motherfucker!?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told to study up on some of Nateras tests? We have two main tests...not a plethora of tests and wouldn't they give you something if that was the case? Nice one....keep moving along troll.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha....lol. the original poster was right. some wise-ass from our company actually did come here to "keep the company chin up". our company......so pathetic. we're circling the drain.......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what will the 4q look like? Brutal I bet double up on the short order

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont laugh too hard at the SQNM sales force you all are next

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It already happened clown. Had a 40 person or so reduction in sales force. Move along...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and rid yourself of that smelly stump .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO........hahaha. Soooo, everyone was right and our company cheerleader was w-r-o-n-g. I love it. He may last just a little bit longer than the rest of us, but eventually he will go, too. CU....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I guess KS was feeling threatened again, so he got rid of good people. Or from what I understand, they wouldn't play slap ass with the little perv. KS is suck a F$&King joke.

National Meeting coming up! Don't get stuck on the elevator with fag boy!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest still offers MaterniT21 in New York: see here: http://www.questdiagnostics.com/testcenter/TestDetail.action?ntc=91933

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, listen up. Are you saying KS swings both ways? Does his bf know this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who did he get rid of and what territories were affected? what's our turn over looking like these days?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maryann Smith in Louisiana was biggest shock

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Lisa Schmid left the same team from Texas?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. And they were actually producing!