Question for ADP, Paychex and Ceridian employees

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2005 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning Presidents Club at ADP is not what at all at the same level as Presidents Club at any other medical device jobs - it is a joke and pretty much everyone makes it - just like the titles, they throw out to everyone. Everyone is a District Manager etc. Really a joke and they all admit it. Make your quota and you get a new title and no new responsibilities. Maybe that keeps people around. Pretty sad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, a joke that is well known. Seems like they hire mainly fresh out of school peeps, which is fine but then they get an exaggerated and distorted opinion of their accomplishments. Might be a little disappointing once they see what life is really like somewhere else. Good luck

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADP is a boiler room. The pay is stupid low and they hire fresh out of school peeps. You do your year, year and a half, get your DM promotion, then use it as a leap pad to get into more respectable sales with decent pay.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are payroll salespeople all still working 100% from home? Not that I care as their lack of effort is helping me clean up on competitive accounts. I have one lazy District Manager in Cleveland that is about to get a wake-up call from a couple of her accounts that I have been courting for some time. They have finally had enough. One account actually called me this week telling me they were ready to move over to us. Turns out that their ADP District Manager has been spending more time, inappropriately, and very offensively, on social media, and at personal social events than taking care of their business. They showed me a couple of the posts that made my jaw drop. Like don't @me comments, f*#cking swear words, and clearly not caring enough to show up. Thank you!