Question for HR....

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 5:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it ok to have multiple convictions for things like DUI and domestic violence? In most places anything like this would have severe consequences- most likely termination. But at ACell? It would seem that if you are a field based sales leader in the south, it doesn't matter. Meanwhile good people are let go because they aren't given the tools to be successful. Sad......

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say "let's", do you mean a few of us at the same time? Like we should have a conference call set up with Eileen? That sounds pretty lame. Besides, I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. Sounds like a vague complaint to me

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The primary role of HR at ACell is to protect Management - Thats it. I would only complain after I secured another job - Complainers at ACell have a way of vanishing shortly after complaining.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The legal precession is a noble cause they protect and serve sale managers to prevent lawsuits. Zero lawsuits

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It’s that bad there. I recently left. Thank god

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not that bad. Sign up and decide for yourself how much is real and how much is bulls*%t. None of the stuff on this website is real, right? Right? Riiiiiiight?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He does not have convictions, only charges. We have rights in this country and are presumed innocent.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not how it works genius. Charges without convictions can be viewed as cause for concern and can be grounds for termination. There is the court of law and then there is the workplace. Workplace can and should have there own set of codes, ethics, and behavioral standards. That’s why it shows up on backgrounds checks for the rest of you’re life.

Your mugshots are hilarious and everyone at the company thinks you’re a joke. Good luck getting another job after this one. Hope they fail to do a background check like acell

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone at the company is talking about the recent posts on cafepharma. Has 6 people text me about it this week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until they hear some employees are reaching out to the labor unions

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens when you have people with poor ethics and poor qualifications in positions of power?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Acell and the US Government have in common.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

circle gets the square

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You secretly record them promoting off-label usage and attempt to sell them out to HR but inadvertently get fired in the process...#truestory

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! this was actually accurate and sadly funny. props to whomever wrote this. Overpromotion, underqualification, lots of fingerpointing and CYA, and in the end nothing new to show for it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop playing dumb....the truth will be told.
    #corruptcompany
    #stopthelies
    #hiddentapes
    #headswillroll

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not playing dumb. Just wondering what you are talking about.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask JK and CL. I’m sure they’ll just lie about it like it never happened.