Question for PD retirees

Discussion in 'Parke Davis' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a question to those who retired under the PD retirement plan (pension & medical) after you were bought by Pfizer but before Pfizer benefits kicked in. Have the benefits remained what you were expecting or has Pfizer reduced benefits and increased cost or rolled you into their plan? Many former Wyeth pension-eligible folks are wondering how stable the Wyeth plans will be going forward. We have a few more months to leave as Wyeth retirees. ANy thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a PD or WL legacy. They rolled us into their plan and raped us....those that are 65. Our medicare carve out will cost an arm and a leg.....they supplement medicare's 80% coverage and the ind. is responsible for paying the rest until they are out of pocket $4500. Pretty bad. I'll do better without the bastards.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Likely to be where we all wind up. TY for the info.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it' s true...They screwed us as soon as we got retired...Most of us a few years out....but what a relief to be rid of them....No caring at all. They can all go to hell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how much those Pfizer CEO Golden Parachutes are worth in Hell?

6. chance

chance Guest

I worked for ADAMS USA, another division of Warner-Lambert, for four years. After recently applying for retirement benefits, I was informed by Social Security that I might be eligible for retirement benefits through Warner-Lambert that were reported in 2002. Does anyone have information regarding these monies?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Warner Lambert pensions are managed through Fidelity under Pfizer.