question for those who work at home

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What equipment does Amylin provide? What do they pay for? I'm negotiating to work from home and I don't think that what they are going to provide is sufficient (for example, no printer).

Thanks for sharing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are plenty of office equipment and office supplies to be handed out. Hundreds of people had been laid off and items that they left behind will be distributed. You can get the latest computing machine, wide screen monitor, high speed color printer, executive chair, mobile devices,...everything is up for grabs. Contact IT or facility for help.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually, no, there is not stuff up for grabs. I'm trying to ask a serious question, not take pot shots at Amylin.

Anyone have a real answer on what they cover? thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laptop and printer v515w model that's it

5. kurdt924

kurdt924 Guest

We all know that nothing is free in life. You’ve got to work hard for your money. But who said you have to take 3 trains to sit in a cubicle and deal with an angry boss to earn a great living.
    Introducing the Internet’s most rewarding referral program! Refer your favorite online merchant to Kurrenci’s powerful new shopping platform and earn $1,000 for every site that comes aboard with Kurrenci!
    This is real work for real money, all from the comfort of your home, dorm room, local coffee shop or even park bench. Visit Kurrenci.com for more info.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

laptops, laptop bags, printers, desktop computers with monitor, keyboard and mouse.