Question - New Fold Up Chair For Kitchen Sink

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Mark Costello, Jun 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM.

?

As a medical supply rep, would you be excited about offering the Medistool to pharmacies?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mark Costello

Mark Costello new user

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to get some feedback on a chair I designed and patented. My chair rests on the kitchen sink and folds up when not in use. My mom was always complaining about her back when washing dishes. I would have just put a standard stool in there for her but she has a galley kitchen which is very narrow. I needed something that would fold up and be out of the way.

I conducted some market research and came up with a simple design that folds up when not in use and comes with a cutting board which attaches on top. Additionally, I made sure that the materials needed to make my stool where basically the same as your walkers and shower chairs. I went into quite a few pharmacies and medical supply stores and noticed in my humble opinion, a need for my product in the walker, shower chair sections.

If you would like to check my chair out, please go to www.markcostello1.com

Sincerely,

Mark Costello

2. Winter S

Winter S Guest

Hi Mark,

Good afternoon.

Yep, we may be able to get some of your new sink chairs sold.

We sell used medical equipment to a variety of sources. Much of the equipment is new or near new. So, new specialized chairs for people that can't stand to do dishes would be helpful and an appropriate match.

Go to www.Mazree.com and contact me. Thanks