Question

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the car allowance range?
    Stock options or RSUs? How many offered?
    Base range--is it typically 10-15% of the current base?
    Bonus: 40K or higher? Uncapped?

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what job? Rep?
    What geography?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run for the hills. This company sucks. Can't sell this drug to anyone. No resources and crappy support.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is dead on accurate. There are a very small group of docs that give a shit about the product. If you have one of those docs you are ok if you don't you are fucked. I am looking hard at and I am very disappointed at how the has turned out. I took a risk and lost don't make the same mistake!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Unless you're desperate don't do it. shit show central. Ask why there's an opening this soon after launch do some homework on the mgr.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha ha too bad you couldnt get the job - life at Lilly and Amgen must suck big time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, brilliant reply. So brilliant, you're probably a mgr there. Fla? NY?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bull shit post - you are lying

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miami, what's your point?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share this info below? Thanks:

What is the car allowance range?
    Stock options or RSUs? How many offered?
    Base range--is it typically 10-15% of the current base?
    Bonus: 40K or higher? Uncapped?

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

The car allowance is around 600.00 plus around .19 a mile
    250 Stock options, 401 5% match
    Base is about 10% above current base which they require proof of ( bullshit it you ask me)
    Bonus is around 36 it is capped

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Point is, the posts here appear to be accurate.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point is you are a very uncreative troll. No substance. Sad. Boring. At least try something new to give us some laughs. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car allowance is around 600.00 plus around .19 a mile
    250 Stock options, 401 5% match
    Base is about 10% above current base which they require proof of ( bullshit it you ask me)
    Bonus is around 36 it is capped[/QUOTE]

Decent package, but a little light with the stock. Do the Associate Director of Reimbursement positions pay more? Curious.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decent package, but a little light with the stock. Do the Associate Director of Reimbursement positions pay more? Curious.[/QUOTE]

I am sure they do as it is an AD position.
    Two notes:
    Bonus cap is 3 x target
    Base, don't BS. They check with paystubs and W2s

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure they do as it is an AD position.
    Two notes:
    Bonus cap is 3 x target
    Base, don't BS. They check with paystubs and W2s[/QUOTE]

This is basically accurate. Stock is a joke. #250 shares? An insult. Besides you'll get in at 46 and if it ever hits 60 it'll be worth a whopping 5k. This company will end up being a case study in the Harvard Business Review on how not to build a company. Total shit show

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times are you going to use the term "shit show"? Spare us you little troll and come up with something new. I am sure you are the top Rep at a company that is so awesome they do nothing wrong other than reach and frequency. You are are the best troll ever. Can you sign for some troll samples please.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is basically accurate. Stock is a joke. #250 shares? An insult. Besides you'll get in at 46 and if it ever hits 60 it'll be worth a whopping 5k. This company will end up being a case study in the Harvard Business Review on how not to build a company. Total shit show[/QUOTE]

It is a shit show and a customer put it well. "this company is going to implode"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a shit show and a customer put it well. "this company is going to implode"[/QUOTE]

I know a guy, who knows a gal, who talked to someone that said the company is going to be great. Is that a good source? Asking for someone.