1. GSK allies with Innovax for COVID-19 vaccine R&D project— Zentalis Pharma raises $165M in IPO — Drug discovery in the age of coronavirus — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

questions about the assoc and full bolwn sales openings

Discussion in 'Conceptus' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:50 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the difference? Do the assoc. reps become slaves so to speak or are the working own their own too? Also whats the deal with the one car choice. is there just a charger or do you have a choice. I have 3 kids, need something larger.

Also why are there so many openings in Alt? Please insight would be appreciated. I hate to leave my current for something that would have me working as a slave to someone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who Jennifer West is? She is cute and nice!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of openings in Alt because Adiana has cleaned house!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women are having lots of problems. More pregnancys than they are acknowledging. When drs ask the company what to do about problems the company answer is that they have never come across that. They try to make the dr & the patient out to be stupid. Drs are wising up. Shame on those of you who come into the drs office offering all sorts of free incentives & lying about the complications of this procedure. Just for your information, I got taken by this company & its reps. I certainly don't want any medical advice or medical information that this company puts out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any openings?