Questions for current reps

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

Just wanted to hear from current reps. I know there will be the response from the "one with the Gel" blogger. What I would like to know is this:

1. Reps like working for Aqua?
    2. How are sales going while competing in the Generic market?
    3. Are the discount cards for your products making it easy for customers to get your products?
    4. What kind of warchest do you have to spend on doctors and how often are you replenished? (i.e. quartly warchest of 5000.00? 2000.00?)

Again, Thanks for your responses and no thank you to the "one with the Gel" blogger.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Following the lead of the universe allows all questions to be answered. The Aqua delivery system will exist for eternity. Allow your spirit flow freely through the universe, and all questions will be answered!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's asking?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, they are being sold. Now all the paying doctors to write prescriptions will end. Ethics will prevail!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The universe is comprised of ethics. It will always prevail! The Aqua delivery system will also prevail. If you follow your spirit, you will always be at peace with wherever you are in the universe. It can never "be sold". Close your eyes and allow your spirit to flow freely. You will always be at peace!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes because Leo, medicis promeus, Warner lambert(who has the biggest budget and doctors on their pay roll in town) aqua is nothing compared to the money these other companies dole out! Get you head out of your ass!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the universe, we all are equal in the eyes of eternity. The Aqua delivery system is all powerful in spirit! You are powerful in spirit! Allow yourself to flow with the spirit of who you are- then you will be at peace with who you are, and your head will always follow the spirit of existence in your universe!