Quickbase

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2019 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well when the starting salary is almost 30k more I am sure I will be just fine.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well at Convatec if you are a man in the bottom third of the rankings then you get promoted. Just look at who was given a promotion into a new training role.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just go to any other company where under qualified women and minorities are highered and promoted daily.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious! Please tell me where these exciting times you spoke of are. At this company if you bring Value then you are treated like crap. That is what the problem is. The free riders that are at the bottom of third of the rankings are the ones getting promoted. If we are supposed to be working smart then why the hell do we have daily quotas on call volume and Quick Base? That is not working smart Do you honestly believe that 6-7 bullshit calls are more effective than 3-4 quality calls that actually yield results? Have you ever spent a day in the field as a rep? Get your head out of your ass. The most successful reps that I know at Convatec take the time to prepare and pre call plan 3-4 appojntment per day and have excellent results doing it that way. Quality over Quanity. That is basic sales 101. If the bar is truly being raised then we need to start by getting rid of Quick Base and getting rid of upper management.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken just like a memeber of the Convatec Management team. Basically admitting their ignorance. What a joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Convatec when under qualifying men are threatened by over achievers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said . Many tenured reps are now calling on accounts that they have never called on before. It is liek starting all over again. All the relationships that were built over several years in old terriory are flushed down the shitter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But that still leaves the rest of you incompetent fools on the management team. When will you be given the boot? ALL of you need to go. Surgical and chronic being split up happened after Christian was moved out of his role. It was George that was responsible for that change. Frankly Christian had more of a clue than any of you brainless morons running the franchise now. They need to ask him back. At least he carries himself in a prefessional and respectable manner unlike George.