Quinnova

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info onthis company, Considering position. Salary, management, products. Will pharmaceutical sales experience be considered or must be Dermatology only? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN...AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! This is a HORRIBLE company to work for. Employees are treated like children, not fairly compensated, and constantly misled. Turnover is EXTREMELY high.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Did you work for them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any other insight on this company? Also considering a position.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard they were acquired last week and finally have money. I’d definitely give them a shot, my Dr’s like their products.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not entirely true. They have not been acquired yet, however, it appears they are for sale. Rough sell due to the lack of NDA's in their portfolio.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

salary? car? bonus?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

salary 45 to 50 car allow of 300 and 15 a year commissio i was there 2 yrs ago

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what the difference, we are for sale and when purchased, you will be out of a job

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We merged with another company 2weeks ago. Things already feel better cause we have $. Salary depends on experience, full fleet benefits(car,gas etc) The entire company kept their jobs and we are hiring a lot of new territories

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who made the purchase, a company or investment group?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is there a company car or a car allowance?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told there was a company car.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so jonathan is still posting here? so sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the bafoon VP of Sales? Are you serious with this guy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glenn, and he will ruin this company. He is hands down one of the most unprofessinal people I have ever met. He has no idea how to do his job and is most likely the reason this company is failing. If Quinnova was smart they would get rid of him and hire someone who knows how to act like an adult. His own mangers are scared to death of him--for what reason I don't know b/c he's A JOKE.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so which is it full fleet benefits or $300 car allowance like it was mentioned earlier in the thread.