Quintiles and Outcomes

Discussion in 'Quintiles' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why aren't we winning?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know, why aren't you winning?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably because ICON's late phase group is so much better

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and because we use randox products, not a shocker that we are losing at this game

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles infrastructure has been crippled for years. Terrible leadership making poor decisions, systems and tools are horrible, no work/life balance for employees. Quintiles needs a complete overhaul.

6. truthteller

truthteller Guest

overhaul is coming soon, very soon

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An overhaul is much needed because Quintiles sucks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But not as much as your mum does

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Mum" it appears one of the inept senior executive leaders from Quintiles has responded. Please note that in the USA we spell this word differently "Mom". Instead of replying with juvenile statements, why don't you learn how to manage a company effectively and efficiently.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Largest CRO. Too many awards to mention. $4B and growing. Go crawl back under your rock

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why haven't you mentioned how Quintiles is losing contracts? Quality and Customer Service are low priority at Quintiles. Something tells me that you are a part of the Quintiles executive team that lacks leadership skills and is motivated by greed. It appears that you have posted to this board before because you use the same comebacks - "crawl under a rock" "troll". You definitely sound like a Quintiles leader.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmmm. this is a difficult one. i can listen to your empty unsupported 'quality and customer service are low priority' statement or bank on S&P predicting Quintiles will win more market share. I'll go with S&P thank you. Now a rock awaits your return

http://www.outsourcing-pharma.com/Clinical-Development/S-P-predicts-Quintiles-will-win-more-market-share

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Www.glassdoor.com - employees aren't happy at Quintiles. Unhappy workforce equals low productivity. Have you bothered to look at the results of the employee engagement survey? Quintiles could easily take first place as the worst employer. The senior executives who make the decisions can continue to make poor decisions. Keep alienating the workforce, Quintiles. It's your loss - you horrible leadership will backfire.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey genius, have a look at every other cro msg board on this site. see anything in common? every company at some point gets tagged with the 'worst employer worst place to work' line. Go look, i'll wait. start with covance, inc and go through them all. health decisions is a doozy. same with glass door. i can flip the review sort around and show you there are many employees content in their job. YAWN, you can see poor reviews on glass door with every medium to large size company who's a leader in their field. as for engagement surveys, been reading it for 3 or 4 years now; 'bad results, wahhhhh'. since you are an employee why dont you share some results so there's actually something to discuss instead of the predictable baseless 'worst place to work quintiles sucks' rants. oh right right right you prefer to spin with glass door reviews. LOLZ

i'm waiting......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for sending the glassdoor link. If you look at random CROs you will see Quintiles at or among the highest rated CROs by employees. (It is under company reviews). I did a quick scan on Quintiles, Covance, PRA, PPD and Parexel. Quintiles had the highest rating by employees. I happen to be an employee at Quintiles. Yes they have problems like any other company, but it is not a bad company to work for. I also have a friend who is at PPD. We talk shop and much like Quintiles, your manager and department way heavily on the experience. From what I hear PPD is a lot like Quintiles -good and bad).

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks compared to what? PPD? The i3/Pharmanet/inVentiv disaster? PRA?

Quintiles is a CRO, so of course it sucks...all CROs generally suck. Yet, in my experience it sucks less than the other CROs I have worked at.