Quintiles contract??

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mandatory call for them tomorrow according to my partner. Looks like more amputations.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be too surprised. MH has regretted all losses but the temps go first. Unfortunately if you are with a CSO you should expect the worst and hope for the best. It has been all the top management can do just to operate without cuts to JnJ staff. My hat is off to what they have been able to accomplish. It has been no easy task.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just as we all thought. Question is, when and who is next?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I work in the Boston districts area. MH said it to us loud and clear: You are the leaders of this company and the leaders always stay until the end. We will be holding up this place while the rest of you get trimmed off but you can be thankful that we will still be bringing in the numbers and helping your stock and your little two month severances.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, this is not a JBI issue. Read the first post and you will understand the thread.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From a Quintiles perspective guessing they will do what they did last December, make those who are let go work till end of month. Get your first quarter bonus. They did pay those people their 4th quarter bonus of 2016 this past March. This is pure speculation. From what I was told the final reimbursement for December expense reports was a total cluster because they took away the laptops before the cut off date, and that's a lot of gas money for people among other things. December was only about 21 reps. This one who knows?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be a blood bath!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can still complete expense reports on any computer. Your user name and password will still work. many companies in and out of pharma use the same expense processor. There is even an app for your phone

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this where I go to request free baby powder? This site looks weird and I don't see anything about Johnson & Johnson or freebies.