Quintiles CRA's Jump Ship

Discussion in 'Quintiles' started by Midwest Road Warrior, Mar 18, 2011 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was at quintiles almost 10 years in finance and anyone who says the company do not over work their staff or treat them like dirt is delusional. The best thing i have done is leave the comapny and get my life back. have been with new employer 6 months and they have already done more for me and provided so much more development and shown common decency to all their staff which was something sevberely lacking in quintiles PSC! all teams in there bickering all the time and sweeping many SOX breaches under the carpet. the only reason company not been caught out is that they have use trainee auditors for all audits so can pull wool over their eyes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most recent post is spot on. Quintiles treats their employees horribly. They are the definition of a sweatshop with absolutely no regard for their employees work-life balance. Their decisions are made at the expense of their employees. The work environment is beyond stressed; it's unhealthy and hostile.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to remember that there are many different functional groups within Quintiles, and the experience in the different groups is probably not the same. The person who wrote that he only had 2 protocols obviously did not work for the Amgen arm, for example, where 8-15 protocols is average. The other areas of Quintiles might be OK, but stay the hell away from the Amgen arm. i don't even know where to start to tell you just how bad it is there. Look up 'Nazi Work Camp"; that might be close. It's an absolute disgrace.

4. #24 Anonymous, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017 at 10:54 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest