QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY

Discussion in 'Cytyc Surgical Products' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay...seriously...I have never come across a more corupt outfit in my entire existence. I have been in med devices for about 6 years and got dragged into this $hitty place out of misery for a friend who was a manager that worked there. he is now gone. everyone is gone. all gone. all that are left are entry level pharma reps begging to get into
    "med device." the nova is so easy - a little kid could do it. its a sinking ship.....going down like the Titanic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crazy ass manager in nashville;had transfered from northeast....
    is that crazy phsycho still there?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shore is!!! The Hillbilly is still doing his crazy ass thing. The whole company is full of idiot managers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With SW at the helm, retarded folk and will always fare well here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give SW the benefit of the doubt. He works much harder than all of you posting losers. Spend more time on your job(than on time wasters like this), you will be surprised how much more you will start liking your company and management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true manager. Are you stupid or something? The managers, from lowest all the way up to SW, are the most incompetent managers I have ever known. Just wait-you will think much differently when they shit on you. And-they will.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put a dumb-ass in charge and he will promote "talent" of the same calibre. It's painfully obvious that these dips wouldn't be promoted anywhere else. Suck up to the right people and you're on your way!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, I'm curious. What's really wrong with this company? Bad products, marketing, comp plan. I'm an outsider. Saw the board a realized I saw a job opening in ATL that looked interesting. I won't base my applying on your post. I am just curious. Also I review the board of my former employer and so many of the post are right on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Products are great, problem is that there is nothing new. TP, FT and NS have been around for 7-11 yrs with nothing new. The only product in the pipeline is a me too product. Company and Managment were fine in the past but since they have the mkt surrounded with all 3 products there is no where to go and nothing to talk about. Sales reps are blamed for lousy sales results by management and Managers are slammed on threads like this for relaying the "corporate message". Truth is that up until 2 yrs ago this company and it's products were firing on all cylinders. Fast forward 2yrs and you get poor morale from top to bottom as the company tries to squeeze out the last drop of blood. If you get lucky, you may find an open territory that has enough potential for the remainder of the year and you can cross your fingers that new products will magically appear. Most territories are performing well right now, but that's only because of the giant band aid placed on a deep cut that will eventually lead to this division's demise.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Adiana's potential to reignite growth?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That'd be the "me too" product.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey... Anybody cash in their automaticly vested stock options$$$$$

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. How many options did they give you this year? Oh that's right we don't get options anymore.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed (more like sat down) with this idiot manager in Dallas. Within twenty minutes of speaking with him, he used the word, "fuck" five to ten times. I had just met this moron!! The recruiter and manager both kept telling me this was a 175K/yr job, yet neither could quite tell me how exactly I was going to do this. I could tell he was completely full of shit. It was on the insulin pump side and they couldn't even break down how many I would have to sell to make that kind of bonus. Just, that I was going to make 175K. What a couple of douchebags?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insulin pump? I think you have the wrong company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not pump, I meant glucometer. That's you guys isn't it?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. You are not even close. Don't you even know who you interviewed with?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny reading these posts because they are pretty right on. I disagree with one of the first posts disrespecting pharma reps. I know quite a few pharma reps who could outsell TONS of people in this company. In fact, I came from pharma and I'm blowing it out in this company for the last 2 years. There are a lot of bad reps in both pharma and device but people in the device world have this arrogance and it's a shame. Wow, you wear scrubs to work and pretend you're a Dr., big freakin deal! There are a lot of crappy managers in this company but I blame that on corporate. When do managers get training??? Also, could a company possibly lead more by intimidation?? NovaSure is in trouble but what are people supposed to do about it? The shelves are stocked, sure made Cytyc look good when they were being bought eh? I mean, come on. Going on 3 years now, what a huge mistake coming to Cytyc/Hologic. If people who read these posts are thinking of coming to Cytyc, think about it very carefully. The company could be great but there are people at the top who really need to take a look at how they manage and operate.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny.....i left this company about 6 months ago and i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY. i have been in medical devices sales for over 8 years and working for Cytyc was the worst move in my career. i got sold the sky and the moon and nothing was delivered. there are a bunch of pharma wannabe reps working at novasure reps and the management team..........do not get me started.
    so funny....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company blows.

ernie oar licks steve williamson's balls.