QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY

Discussion in 'Cytyc Surgical Products' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they started holding money and conveniently called it a bonus for hitting monthly and quarterly quotas. Just wait, the big one's coming.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry to hear you bitching about your great Device rep job! I thought you guys were in 'REAL' sales? Wow! how quickly you abandoned thy ship! You are crying because you have 2 other competitors...try selling in a class with 8 different products and they are all priced the same!!!! Get off your AS% and go 'close' for the business!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY, "WANNABE PHARMA REPS".

THANKS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean they sold you on the fact that if you actually hit your number you would would get paid? What were they thinking? I can't believe they didn't give you a guarantee. This sky and moon thing....did they promise you something they didn't to the rest of us? Extra pens and pads and they came up short?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff trainer garrison?

Can anyone tell me about a training director at the Indianapolis office?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why what is wrong with him. He seems very nice when I met him. Is he different once you get to know him?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trainning manager in Indy is a good guy> Dont know him well, but he seems cool and he knows his stuff.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on with Adiana???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adiana is going to be the savior product in resuming our best in class reputation and continued $$$ growth next year

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Me too" product.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of the product, still a loser (SW) at the helm

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - haven't read so much bitterness for a long time! Hope I get the chance to work with some of you guys soon......you'd be a massive asset to any sales team.

PS - if you're going to trash people effectively at least learn how to spell correctly first!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on give Williamson a break just because he can't manage or sell does not mean he isn't trying...to gain more weight

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the hell picked Drew Carey (SW) to "run" the company?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the management from hologic is taking control and will continue to ferret out the non performers in this company. SW is known to be a sub par person, it is also known that he was put into a sales role after being put on a plan within the marketing department and was getting ready to be released when he was moved into a sales role. he never made quota and has never done anything of any value, watch the sales continue to drop, it will catch up with him soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hello-I am thinking about interviewing for this company. After reading the posts, it sounds like the management is horrible....

does anyone have anything positive to say about this company and/or the Novasure Device?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hologic is a great company as long as you work for one on the other divisions, stay away from the novasure division

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is weird and downright frightening: I saw a kid running into some gyne's office with a nova alblator to fry up some pussy. Yes, that's right, A KID!!! I think his name is Ryan, up in NE, and he is aobut 13 years old. How come you guys don't hire adults for your company? Weird, very weird. I mean this kid probably has never actually felt a vagina before, and now he is frying them with your little wand? Let him be a kid, already!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is weird and downright frightening: I saw a kid running into some gyne's office with a nova alblator to fry up some pussy. Yes, that's right, A KID!!! I think it is little devlin, and he is aobut 13 years old. How come you guys don't hire adults for your company? Weird, very weird. I mean this kid probably has never actually felt a vagina before, and now he is frying them with your little wand? Let him be a kid, already!!!!