Quotas

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who came up with these ridiculous quotas and will anyone make any bonus this trimester? I sure won't

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously one of the geniuses in home office who doesn't care about any of the sales force

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on people! Did you really think it would be any different with the "new" regime of leaders in the home office? It's no secret that RD doesn't think too highly of us lowly field folk. He clearly looks down his nose at us. All he cares about is kissing RC's ass every chance he gets. All we can do now is grin and bear it and hope for the best. Good luck to all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly anything to make a profit even if it takes money out of our pockets and they don't even care. Never have never will.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame it on ES...he's an a-hole!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't really blame ES. He just does what he's told. True, he is part of the home office good old boys network, but RD really calls the shots. They don't take a shit without him telling them they can. Our own RD is a nice guy, but he's really just a lame duck. Unfortunately he's not willing to stand up to the other RD on anything. Just keeps his mouth shut and his head down. Pretty sad since we all thought he would be good for the sales force when he became NSD. So I guess it's business as usual for all of us lowly reps. Just do what you can to keep you numbers up and stay out of the line of fire. At least we all have jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U nailed it! Why do you think we have to make our samples last til samples til April? The all mighty budget and making us "profitable". Little do they know how much they are hurting themselves by screwing us over. I doubt anyone is really working this trimester.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to know how many reps have a chance of making any money on Cloderm this trimester. No one I have talked to can. Complete is even worse. How can RD say these goals are attainable if no one can make them?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But our bonuses are uncapped now, so we can make a ton of money, ha!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hired the wrong person for NSD. Now we must all live with it. He was not qualified. He was picked to be a tool not for his brains