R&D made to look bad

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2019 at 12:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there are CELGENE appointees for CEO -2 then expect significant changes. BMS folks will have to apply for their jobs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So speaking of R&D looking bad, does anyone know what's going on with the V.P. in LVL that is "On leave"? Word is folks came in one day and she was erased from white pages and email and everyone there was told she was "on leave"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A name or initials might help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont know how GC can sleep at night - his antics have led to non-oncology TA loose steam - some really amazing assets are struggling. The whole PRA thing is a mess and now he is planning to layoff people and will rehire new ones. Does he not care what happens to people and their families ? Such a selfish hollow human !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s getting laid off now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would know - you are the HR !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LDO in for some big changes. New leadership on the way.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Litao Zhang

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Early Development is all Celgene - When it was late development that messed up all the nice ECNs ! GC really needs help. He has made a total mess. BMS ED folks please start looking for jobs ! Only few select management will be BMS - all other Celgene. Goodbye BMS that we liked ! Welcome cut throat biotech

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree Fouad is a great leader; smart, charismatic, honest, motivational, strategic.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS made an unfortunate bet that all IO would win the day. Bad bet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time will tell, no one understands the best way to use I/O yet.

I/O + Chemo, great results. What happens after recurrence? I/O is out. No chemo options that are worth the side effects.

I/O+I/O - seems to be damn well near as close as I/O+Chemo, and for those who don't respond you are still chemo naive.

There is still much work to be done in the space, and I'd rather be on the side of a healthy I/O pipeline then having a single drug.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, sir! Finally someone speaking logic on this board!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok first off, they are no longer at Novartis. People at BMS are BMS employees no matter where they come from. Do you know their lives? Do you know anything about them? Maybe they were too good that there were people who got jealous or maybe they were too nice or may they stood up for something right. You need to treat all new employees as your own. If you want Novartis, then you must collaborate with them so you get to work with people employed there.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the latest guys on when this will close and when the work force reduction begins?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as Day 1 the work force reduction will begin.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as they show LH the door

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GC blunders continue - Celgene who haVe worst RD are in charge in early space. RV acknowledged that innovation can be external - meaning all discoveries will be bought.
    Also they let go a very successful BMS biologist in immunology so that they are not threatened.

other blunders - 1. IO trials focus
    2. Splitting organization and laying off employees and bringing in PRA who charge 2.5 times.
    3. Continuous governance structure revamp
    4. Not focusing on clinical operations - need a tech savvy organization