R.I.P. International

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a mess but an insane asylum. We are not yet ready to return to normal until the CEO and his new hires get fired.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is on life support. Ex-US the business is falling apart.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know where Jean-Yves went to? He was too good for Galderma.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s gone to Idorsia Pharmaceuticals

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he was smarter than Ornskov, Dittrich and Cohen together- Not difficult

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this.every.single.word.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More country managers killed by Flemming. Why? why? why?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More bite the dust, this time in UKtown & Dubaitown.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m running out of words...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the FU*K is going on?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ramping up efforts to get out of this dumpster fire.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is just crazy!!! Led by the worst management ever!!!! Are they really leaders.... I don’t think so. Micromanagers - YES

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma will soon be left with crappy managers and reps. The only people that don’t mind staying here are the toxic ones. All the mentally stable ones have either left or are working on getting out. This place is a cesspit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait till you see February integrated. Three more reps resigned this week. The Virtual teams are being placed back to the field openings. Didn't work out so good after 2 months. WTF who strategized that, soent$$$ on data, training , a F....ing Joke. Dad part is the ones that are left are just wondering Why?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming Ornskov destroyed International one year ago. He destroyed well performing markets around the world, he got rid of good managers without reason, undermined people’s careers, paid a stupid amount of money in consulting fees to McKinsey and put in place a costly and useless regional structure. What for? Nothing has yielded any positive results. Only huge expenses. He forces policies and programs that make no sense for most countries and jeopardizes relationships with customers. Flemming has killed International to the point of no return.

I have never seen such an incapable and horrible leader. He is an opinionated selfish bully void of emotional intelligence. He has destroyed International.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha your day is coming Flemming, sooner than your think.
    Tough luck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy the ride Flemming. It’s all downhill from now. Your incompetence is only rivaled by your indifference for your employees. You won’t survive!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thomas & Flemming have not yet created one positive thing during their reign of terror at Galderma. In fact just the opposite. They fire or attack anyone talented enough or with enough credibility to expose their many weaknesses and instead surround themselves with a circle of incompetent parasites.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Head office in Switzerland is a living nightmare. Morale is at an all time low. Anyone decent remaining is trying to get out before the axe falls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its nice to know HR is actively scouting for talent to replace anyone still remaining. Guess they don’t plan on looking in their own backyard. Pisses me off after all we have done for this company.