R.I.P. Victory

Discussion in 'Victory Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2011 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of you dimwits disagree, but I will miss this company and the people I worked with. Good luck on finding the potential earnings that Victory offfered to us. Base Salary Increases, $20k bonuses, bonus banking...etc. These incentives are VERY hard to come by in todays industry.

Good luck to all my former co-workers. Wish everyone the best.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will definately miss people at Victory... some way less than others. However, I think the grass will most likely be greener on the other side for some people. Victory offered incentives that some companies don't, however there are many ways that they screwed reps as well. The products were a joke and managed care was a disaster... there are many more stand-up products out there to represent and some that actually have scientific studies to back them!! Victory was just a stepping stone into pharma, you got your foot in, now run with it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For once can we keep one thread positive!!!!
    I am going to miss Victory, I have had a great run here and the team of people I worked with every day are second to none out there.
    I will admit to being relieved when the news of the sale came through but that was more to do with not liking the uncertainty.

Thanks for a great few years!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Gay!