R U Kidding

Discussion in 'Cylex' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder when the next exodus will start?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our " Senior " rep here has less than 4 years of seniority.
    Every one else is Gone.

That tells it all....................................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah the team has turned over twice in three years. So has management. What a shame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So CB left about a month ago and no posts? Looks like everyone has lost interest even on cafe pharma. So does that make brad the CEO, vp of sales, and the sales manager? Just remember, it's all the fault of the sales reps. At least that's what SB, JK, deena, and dougie would have u believe.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well the finance guy got canned after his brillliant sales hires - yes sales hires. finally a product development head. another sales vp. the md better be looking over his back. everything else is still the same and my gd options are under water.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the song remains the same except for a product development head. Down to 6 reps. Head of the company is clueless to the main market, and ex reps are excelling at other lab and pharm companies. What a shame.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, how does this company stay in business? The product has been on the market for what, seven years now and they still can't turn a profit? Meanwhile the reps are at every medical conference partying it up like they are working for Apple!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I couldn't even tell you who the reps are they have turned over so many times in the last few years. Brad probably can't keep track either.

9. Illuminator

Illuminator Guest

Can anyone tell me what product development is up to? Is it a valid position or is it to make this trainwreck look legitimate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any idea how their options are doing? I mean how much underwatere they are?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

speaking of partying like Apple, I remember a trip to Montreal a few years ago with Chuck, Rich and others. good times.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is unfortunate what happened here. Misguided decisions by those not in synch with the needs of the market. there is a buzz about this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viracor-IBT agrees to buy Cylex’s assets
    EnlargeViracor-IBT Laboratories Inc. is based in Lee's Summit.

Brianne Pfannenstiel
    Reporter-
    Kansas City Business Journal
    Email | Twitter | Health Care Viracor-IBT Laboratories Inc. expects to close Friday on its agreement to buy the assets of Cylex Inc. for an undisclosed amount.

Lee’s Summit-based Viracor-IBT is a specialty diagnostics laboratory in immunology, infectious disease and allergy testing. Cylex is a global life sciences company.

With its purchase of Cylex, announced Tuesday, Viracor-IBT also will acquire Cylex’s core product, ImmuKnow. ImmuKnow assesses cellular immune status and can be used to help identify kidney, liver, lung and heart transplant patients with low immune response, which can lead to infection.

Viracor-IBT has offered ImmuKnow to its clients for nearly a decade, a news release said.

“We’re confident this acquisition will result in continued benefits to the industry, our clients and to the patients we serve,” Viracor-IBT CEO Thomas Burnell said in the release. “Throughout the transition, Viracor-IBT is committed to ensuring continued access to ImmuKnow through the current avenues of kit purchases and laboratory testing,”

Cylex is focused on developing and manufacturing in vitro diagnostic products intended to assess immune cell function and provide insight for individualized transplant patient management.

ViraCor Laboratories and IBT Laboratories merged in 2009, creating a then 200-employee lab.

Brianne covers health care, life sciences, animal health and biosciences.
    Related links:Lee’s Summit