Racist ConvaTec?

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've looked at the restructuring now we'll dissect the conspiracy and look at all who took part.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First we must decide whether the conspiracy was civil matter or a crime:

Conspiracy (civil), an agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage

Conspiracy (crime), an agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO FU*KING CARES?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nearly 2,500 views speaks for itself!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been considering whether to call what followed a security operation or a conspiracy. As no one has been charged with or questioned over the matter, hasn't been subject to a "no fly" order or any other security restriction and has not had the opportunity of clearing his name, let's call it a conspiracy!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JLM thought it necessary to involve the FBI. Naturally the FBI couldn't operate in the UK without the knowledge of the authorities - namely the Home secretary, Jack Straw. Whether other intelligence agencies were involved is anyone's guess. But the fact of the matter was the "cultural" restructuring was overseen by the American Department of Justice. This information would be published on a website in 2002, together with details of the fraud operating on Deeside. That website was shutdown by ConvaTec and its solicitors. This was probably the last involvement ConvaTec had in the "operation". However, it doesn't mean to say that was the end of it. So, what was the operation for? I believe it was to withhold information that may of been relevant to individuals looking to invest in Bristol-Myers Squibb, ConvaTec's parent company. As stated earlier, the FBI agent in charge of the investigation later went to work for BMS, reporting to JLM.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack Straw the Freemason's friend: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/2009/nov/05/jack-straw-judges-masons

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whistleblower's friends would later be recruited into the operation, though many would deny their involvement, some would confide in the whistleblower, but deny that they knew they were involved in a fraud cover up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same 9 guys checking out this site three times a day gets you into the thousands of views in no time...WHO CARES!?!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3,000+. Same 9 guys?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"PROOF". Who else beside the neighbour heard RH - presumably Robbie Heginbotham - refer to the restructuring as cultural?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The statement that has now been removed from the above address:

ConvaTec was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb. When working for ConvaTec Deeside I reported wrong-doing to the ConvaTec HR department and to the Bristol-Myers Squibb Corporate Ombudsman; when I left employment the issues had not been addressed, nor resolved. Both during my employment and following it there was an extensive cover-up which had the effect of withholding information from potential and existing investors in Bristol-Myers Squibb. I'm aware of the seriousness of that allegation. Bristol-Myers Squibb, due to another matter at a later date, entered into a deferred prosecution agreement with the U S Department of Justice. I assume the DPA wiped the slate clean from the BMS point of view. Did the same DPA also provide clemency for others not employed directly by BMS who were also involved in the cover up? I'm pretty sure it didn't. The obvious question is: was there full disclosure when ConvaTec was sold to Nordic Capital and Avista Capital Partners in 2008? Politicians, individuals and the authorities, both sides of the Atlantic, are aware of what went on but have chosen not to report their involvement. My conclusions on some of these issues, including fraudulent use of company assets, were expressed on a website published by me in 2002; the website was closed down by ConvaTec and its solicitors, Eversheds. If that didn't compound the cover up, I don't know what did. Though the cover-up has had a huge effect on my health, I intend to make no further Internet statements, but to get on with selling maritime artwork and wait for the house of cards to collapse, which it will, when someone decides a plea bargain makes sense.
    Jim Lynchehaun

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone please delete this entire useless thread.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES, PLEASE DELETE. YOU ARE B-O-R-I-N-G US TO TEARS WITH THIS NONSENSE

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you deleted everything from this site that was boring, you wouldn't have much read.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just don't settle - they don't care about bad publicity. I had issues with ConvaTec. On the day I left employment I received an unsolicited email from a Barrister indirectly inviting me to sue ConvaTec, using one of his websites. I filled in a form and sent it to ConvaTec. I thought they wanted to settle. They didn't. They just used the information I gave them to mount their defence against what I was accusing them of. I found out later the barrister was working for the parent company. Be warned.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Convatec is a POS company- no matter what side of the pond you are on. I am an ex employee so I know.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest