Racist Manager and RBD

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in a district where there are 3 minorities who are costly given bad FCRs and always told they need to do better. Not surprised but will be reporting the HR

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. How has their performance been? (Base that on sales and kpis, how does it compare to District/Region). Are you performing worse and getting away with? How about the remaining teammates

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Performance and KPIs are so bogus, I'm not the OP but I do know that every territory is different in terms of access, size , coverage of meds on formulary. Some reps stay for years in the same place, others are moved around every quarter or year. Goals get jacked up or changed to new formulas and measurements. Docs become targets or move and we still eat the history. We are not comparing apples to apples here. There are favorites who get better zip codes, if anyone speaks up there is retaliation. Also, people flat out lie about KPIs. Some are not willing to lie, and they are often targets of poor performance. Bottom line, this place is a shit show and we have to endure the wrath of our bastard DMs and RDs. It's never been fun or easy. Health and families suffer, Sacklers continue to rake it in. Is it worth it??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They haven't done FCRs in almost a year. Fake post, former crappy employee.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocker....another fake claim of "racism". That's why a huge majority of the public doesn't believe it exists, too much crying wolf!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious. All the minority's employees from the field could fit on one break out table facts. B4 almer no black person was ever on stage during national meeting except those collecting awards.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

names. names, seems like lefredo is up to his old tricks. herd that 8former employees, mostly afro americans, met at a hotel in baltimore with several attorneys. shit getting real. good luck to all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

charlene was up on stage before Elmer

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a minority at Purdue, you should double dip.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who works at Purdue should double dip!
    It's safe!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All three minorities in my district received bad reviews. Of course, everyone else did, too.