Radius Health - A real live Shit Show

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2020 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all falling apart now

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another disgruntled “ex” Radius employee who has nothing better to do. Couldn’t hang with the big boys so you come back here because you’re bitter and disgruntled. Why don’t you just go away LOL.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be more then half of the sales force who started. Still want to hear what they say are going on

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, it starting falling apart in 2017, after they started to mess with our bonuses and not pay us. I can't believe that there are some who have stayed. What a disaster!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in your home office recently interviewing for a market research role.

let’s just say I have never been on an interview in my life where cross functional departments spoke non complimentary about each other during a new candidate interview.

that’s strike 1

atruke 2 but so appreciated is time HR head stated we have a great baby ha big a hard time adapting to change within the office

strike 3. The operations director looked like a failed drug recovery addict who hadn’t bathed in a week and was extremely negative.

I think your organization is going through the one drug pony blues and as well two divided sides of next steps. As well many of these people are stuck here and maybe that’s why they looked demented and not bathed in a week

good luck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that all sounds spot on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That has happened. from the beginning. Managers talking about other manager in front of reps. Mentally unstable managers talking about other reps to them. It is worse now of course, there is no way out now. If anyone takes a job here they are just filling time until an actually career advancing position is open. I left found a company with a respect for their employees, honest consistent bonus structure, car allowance imeets the demands of the job, great base salary. Take your time, find a fit and move on. Life is to short for the nonsence that goes on here and your family is too important to have the stress in your work life that goes on here

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem with this place and the reason I'm not accepting a job here isn't the drug. Its that the quality of person here builds upon itself- managers bad, reps bad= my resume would be hurt here. I'll stick with the big boys and the Gilead openings for a real Rheum job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm... the “big boys” like Gilead are tracking reach and frequency like accountants. 8 calls a day...same big Pharma metrics. You know how many times call volume comes up here? Never. Reach and frequency? Never. Do your job and people leave you alone. Good luck with whatever you think you will find in big Pharma.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gilead offering 90k sign on bonus...2500 rsu and salary 150-185k. I’ll take the big pharma metrics....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well that is not correct ...it happens all the time. My manager spends haf of our field ride talking about it. Everyone knows that is made up number, drive by an office drop a piece of literture off and it is a call. I think the bigger issue is once again lack of vision and not putting a value on your employees. I needed a job, tried to make it work however the contiuned lies and lack of any vision by management has forced me to look else where. There are 14 open rep position on the web site, this afer the sales force has turned over once. Have two interviews in February..miss me luck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is really unfortunate. Good luck at your interviews. Life is too short to simply check boxes. I hope you find a better manager.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a better product that looks better on a resume than a bone health product.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy who does everything to keep those who are responsible for bring in the business in higher volume territories down, and not get credit or paid for what they’re contributing to keeping the company alive and thinks market share is the be all and end all? The guy who acts like this is big pharma? The guy who answers everything that this is the way it is in pharma so like it or leave it. Yup. That’s Nick Albert. This is a start up. Treat us as such. And geez, get a tailor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a pawn for the management team. He has no where else to go and makes a good income. If ihis bonsus it anything like JK and JH then he really does not care. It is a joke how this company is run. Go someome else, plenty of jobs out there, with more money, better bonsuses and car allowance, better yet a car. No more complaining..move on so they cn hiring effiencet and lazy reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on comments and reasoning. People who fear call metrics are small minded underdeveloped idiots. Yes, some of the calls are a “stretch. Yes, sometimes the value they seem to provide with managing your territory seems absent. But the information they provide helps to manage the big picture. AND, if a company has an in license strategy, it’s the first thing the licensing company wants to see. So, Do your job, make your calls, put them in the system and STFU.
    And I SO agree with your decision to pass on this Sh*thole and go to a real company, with real products, real R&D, tons of cash to support in licensing and acquisitions, and a real opportunity to advance your career. Gilead has struggled recently, but it’s a real company, not this pathetic excuse.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the Petey, Pedee. Pee Pee guy in sales analytics. Why did he change metrics on sales ? If I accept a territory will it change all the time or be stable ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A certain Area Director In the West acts like she is so superior at what she does and yet she can’t hire Regional Directors who know how to walk and chew gum at the same time. Ask yourself, if you were a doctor, would you write for one of those regionals? And they wonder why people are quitting. It’s called poor leader ship. Plain and simple.