Radius "Leaders"

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2017 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the company is a joke starting with the piece of shit at the top, Jesper the dick. Ricky E in the SE is right behind him probably both literally and figuratively!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager quit...here we gooooooo...more to come, I am sure. Stinking , oh i mean, sinking ship

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Radius is about to get a big lawsuit and I have the recodings and documents to bring this piece of shit company down.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so big and scary. Share with us the tropic. Let’s see if you are just looking for a handout.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so absurdly pathetic, why would you need a lawsuit I thought the company and the drug were pieces of s*** that nobody would prescribe.?????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have recodings of my manager telling physicians to prescribe off label and also recordings of my manager telling a doctor to use Tymlos on a patient that had already been on Forteo for two years. She also told me to do the same, that should be something I think the FDA would like to hear??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you bring the piece of shit management down at this hell hole!! Good luck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only FDA but if the doc sees Medicare patients, the DOJ would also want to know. (Unless you’re full of crap, of course)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a good attorney first!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bs, no manager would ever do that: we don't need to; we are going to get all of the business: The clowns at Lilly priced themselves right out of the market!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do it. This can company sucks and are so desperate. Sinking ship. Please shoot the torpedo!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first question they will ask is “did you report it”. A lone manger doing this without leadership knowing is not going to come back on the company, unless many did it or it was reported and nothing happened (see Michigan State). If it is bad report it, simple.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report it to the anonymous hotline. If you report it to HR there is a chance nothing will be done and it will backfire on you. I reported my manager to HR for harassment and I was fired not him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another OMFG! How obvious is it that this post above is likely from one of the idiot mangers in FLA??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread has turned into a whole lot of nothingness

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going on in market access? My AD isn't returning calls and the specialty
    pharmacy rep is gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POOF...gone
    and so is this stupid company

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can HR keep defending these delusional, lying, corrupt fks?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earnings due out Mar 1. It’s going to be hilarious again.