Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone look into this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I did extensive research and one former colleague works there.

You may want to be more specific in your questions next time instead of being lazy and typing such a general question. You may get more helpful information that way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, had and F to F yesterday. Seems like an interesting start up with second PTH to market. Unfortunately looking to hire CSO reps to start. Can't understand the high share with limited revenues. Still Teva has generic form in about 18 months. Not real impressed with upper management. RR seems way over his head

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is RR?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales director in east doing most of the interviews. My opinion only, but the business plan is to make shareholders a high return, not to make employees happy...#acadia

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This POS should be at $5.00

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could go on and on why not to come here starting with sales leadership. Have you done any research on these people? I would HIGHLY suggest to do that before you decide to interview.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is base salary for sales manager, any stock options and what is target bonus?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they're starting to set up interviews. Any updates on benefits?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are saying this like there is something wrong with it. And CSO reps are better utilized for cases like these ecause when the company is acquired there is less overhead. They just turn the CSO reps off and they go away, it's beautiful actually

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they using quintiles? Quintiles is horrible

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been the subject of multiple meetings and conference calls. What is the area under the curve for CSO reps versus direct employees? If you were going against prolia and Forteo reps, you may want direct. But for a fast sale and increased net revenue, the CSO may be the way to go.but the stock is dropping, so as an investor, I am clueless. My preference for the business is CSO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stock on the way to $18. Q3 earnings very unimpressive

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$37.00......what a bust

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

research.... per financials

1/2 billion in the hole
    FDA approval planned for 3.2017 assume delay
    Forteo goes generic 2018
    Radius price point...?
    financials need to be greater than marginally profitable to maintain viability past 2018 and feed R&D for pipeline or look for acquisition.
    Medicare pushing out of pocket cost to patients (not surprised if criteria is failure first prior to more expensive drug) as always in our industry.
    bottom line you have to take risk to reap benefits or learn from failure to grow stronger....

Best of Luck ..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I had to do was look up the backgrounds of all RDs that have already been hired on LinkedIn. To me this is a SURE sign you are having difficulty getting qualified, accomplished, successful, competent and true leaders (not yes men) to come work here. I am staying far far away from this place. Been there done that...no thanks!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, on top of the regular holidays you get 6 weeks vaca, 10 personal days, and the week between Xmas and New Years. 50k signing bonus. Medical and dental with NO copays or co-insurance. 401K matches you $2 for every $1 you put in. Starting salary is 120k with 70k bonus at target.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny that nobody mentioned most important thing....new Amgen drug will most likely be approved in July. It will take over the market leaving this company done. This is a very short lived opportunity, thus why they are having trouble attracting talented sales leadership.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The plan with this outfit is to contract like crazy. However, Amgen will likely just do the same. So at best, it's some small time outfit vs a behemoth. With regard to sales leadership and particularly the payer team, there just isn't much great experience here. It's largely a group of people who were on the verge of being pushed out of previous companies. In fairness, Radius just couldn't get the best because the base salaries were relatively low and the options were mostly at about 10k shares or less. Radius has an ok product, but at the end of the day, they just don't have the commercial folks and overall firepower to match with the big boys.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I understand your attitude. Good luck with your life choice