Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope he gets the job!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not true.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get it Ken!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RDUS continues its march to 0. Down again today and close to its 52 week low price. So glad the POA is going to fix everything.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't disagree with your post, stock is down, morale at an all time low, and now a meeting that is a total waste of time and money. Radius is another Somaxon Pharmaceuticals! Who is Somaxon? Exactly my point!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to call an audible David based on "the lean startup". You can't because you are incapable- perhaps an amateur v a professional? I think you and the senior leadership team already know you are out and have to hang to ensure the transition is smooth or your packages are fucked.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Like a dandelion's roots, the AZ influence should feel threatened.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolls ramping up the bashing, complaining, negativity. Haters gonna hate that's what they do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt that some people are happy here, but the majority hate everything about it, and wish they never came. Doesn't make them a troll or a hater... or even an amateur. Everyone deserves to be respected and treated fairly, and I can say that's not happening for most. Only the ones that were hired by their buddies are being respected, the rest are treated like trash and micromanaged.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look. If you are unhappy or those who are unhappy, maybe you should make way for those who are excited to make things happen versus complaining. Respect is earned, sooooo if you are not treated fairly, maybe you just suck and don't belong there! Ever think of that?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of pure bullshit. Let me guess you're one of the AZ holes, if not THE AZhole.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KEN! PLEASE WAKE UP! You send the managers to a week long meeting to discuss the upcoming POA, then you are taking the reps out of the field for 3-4 days for a useless meeting. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? What a waste of time and $.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really boring

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called planning and communicating with the field team about a strategic approach which obviously you can't do on your own. Maybe you should re-read the email and step up versus identifying yourself as the "amateur".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pathetic, brain washed, suck up drone (or total fool) you are. Stay here. It fits you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So since you are an individual, creative , bright, independent person, how would you do it ? Pretend you are in charge . It's anonymous so here is your chance to run the company. How would you do it?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its simple. Have a day of conference calls and web exes to discuss the issues that home office wants to get out to us. Saves $, makes the reps happy, and then lets us get back out in the field.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is creative. Half the people on Conf calls are doing other things, they do not work. It does make some reps happy because some do not have to expose that they are just ok at what they do. Sitting and listening is not the best way for adults to learn.
    I thought you could be better than that. What else you got. I like working with my colleagues and learn from them by watching, listening, and interacting with them. Conference calls generally suck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What fucking difference does it makes, this company is going broke. I think it is great manager in Philly next week like a vacation then another week of vacation for POA. Anything that prevents me from having to make calls works for me!!!