Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KEN, PLEASE CANCEL THE POA!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 - Get rid of current commercial "leadership". They're beyond incompetent
    2 - Face the facts. This product doesn't need 200 reps. It only needs about 50 ish
    3 - Resize the organization and get rid of all 2 am cafe Pharma posters.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truly you are a sad excuse for a representative period. Always seems to be two or three on every pharma board. No help to anyone even yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

***yaawwwwwwn***

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself you self pretentious prick! All Rasdius has preached is how different they are the bottom line Radius is right they are different in a bad way.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, RDUS is treating you guys like big Pharma Reps? I don't work for you guys but an ex-collegue of mine does, a district manager. In a conversation we had I asked what they were looking for in a Rep, because I know a few senior Drug Reps that would have loved to get into Biotec. The answer was mind blowing. They didn't want proven experience or even someone who knew the local Opinion Leaders to move the product fast but someone that would run around like their hair was on fire trying to move the business. Working smart is not the strong point as I can see just run around and look incredibly busy. I also asked about the product and upside of stock price, the answer was they couldn't talk about stock price. What??!! My ex colleague is a DM not even a director level, they know nothing of what top management is doing and this is the answer I receive. I lost a lot of respect for this person that day. Seem RDUS is giving out free Lobotomies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The AZ senior leaders circle the wagons when the pressure builds. Just remember, most of "them" were pressured to leave AZ or were separated from AZ. So what does that mean with the caliber of people that now make up our leadership?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praying for death
    Miserable job
    Destroying me to the core
    Biggest mistake of my life was accepting the RDUS job
    Please Gawd kill me
    Hate myself
    Hate these terrible people
    Pure evil all around me
    So many lies
    I can't take it anymore
    Hope a bus hits me
    Gawd please end this misery

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are screwed--GET OUT NOW. Another resignation in corporate--Gut--the good ones don't last even a year. With Snow and his AZ losers and Fitzpatrick and her GSK losers WE ARE DOOMED. Where is approval in europe we were suppose to have by june?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel the exact same way without all the wanting to kill my self stuff. The job market is good and getting better so there is hope, keep looking!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm wondering if others are still haing complications with Runzheimer? My miles are interrupted all the time by just a dropped signal, or it's just not able to track. I have asked my manager if he knew of others were having issues but he hasn't gotten back to me. My concern is that, we aren't to enter in the missing miles anymore, so therefore that's hundreds of dollars I'm getting ripped off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? The company is a shit show, our only product is a dog, our leadership is incompetent, and we may be out of jobs soon and your mileage app is your priority?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product certainly isn't a dog. I am hopeful for an interview and have read up on Tymlos & Forteo. I mean really dug into the data. Tymlos is best in class. Question is coverage.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Product is WAY too late for this market. Forteo is holding on because it came out way before Prolia but their scripts are dropping faster than VP's at Radius. Amgen is getting the VAST majority of all the new patients Do more homework

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. Screw it. I'll just sit at home.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good idea. But spend that time at home looking.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's nothing out my way. I've been looking while working. Now I'm just sick and tired of the bullshit and not motivated at all to even work AND look.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who resigned?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. GUT... the only good one we had.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im extremely jealous of all the reps that have already left and found something else. Look, I know the grass isn't always greener, but it's definitely better than this crap. Let's see it's been about 5 months we've been out selling, sales suck, stock is plummeting, and approvals of Tymlos are few and far between. That's no BS. We have these conference calls and David wants to try and tell us otherwise. Dude, we aren't dumb. Not to mention, Tymlos has stopped showing face a big conventions. Why is that? Money? Don't care? Trying to sell? Let's see if we can hit another low today in the stock market.