Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all good given lack of sales. I'm already starting to network for another position

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every day here is like dying a slow death!!!!!!!
    Time to get out like Bobby did!
    This ship is sinking!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah no kiddin--Snow and team a joke--time for them to go. Get rid of Kauffman in HR -- she does hire AZ friends at high $$$ and they don't even meet job requirements.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've seen and heard of so many of these managers have hired their friends that were laid off. At some point I may notify HR. Their little circles should be looked into. I can see helping out a friend if they're qualified. But MOST of these fools are no where near qualified to be selling a biologic. Probably were let go because they were incompetent selling a $10 drug, now they're selling a $1600. 2 out of the 10 on my team are qualified to be out there selling this drug. The others should be back selling in primary care.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a bunch of misfits. Writing's on the wall. Run while you can.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets all be honest here. How much longer can this shit show last? Even when I get docs to write this crap the Rx never gets filled. Co-pays are waaaaaayyyyyy to high.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did you expect. 3 months into an injectable launch coverage is always mediocre. I do not know of a drug that has been better, do you? And the news for what is coming with express scripts and CVS shows we have a good future ahead.
    It may be this just isn't the marketplace for you, there is nothing unusual here other than you not understanding the new world of coverages and launches.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did you expect. 3 months into an injectable launch coverage is always mediocre. I do not know of a drug that has been better, do you? And the news for what is coming with express scripts and CVS shows we have a good future ahead.
    It may be this just isn't the marketplace for you, there is nothing unusual here other than you not understanding the new world of coverages and launches.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect. All we've heard from home office is how great our coverage is and how much the payers love us. So who's full of shit, you? Or them?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fidgety Mr. Snow was at it again Friday on that awesome call, where basically the sales team was shamed because... " you should be selling because we have awesome access, awesome materials, amazing support..." Bless his heart. He's not in the field much I suppose. I've had 10 submissions for prescriptions to the hub and only 1 go through. Go figure. Yea. What a joke. And when my manager is with me it's one lie after the other.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't selling a biologic. Tymlos is synthetic:

Prolia is a new type of injectable drug, however. It's the first biologic medication to be approved for the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis. Biologics, which are genetically engineered versions of human proteins (rather than synthetic chemicals), are also used to treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to pay attention. Coverage is good for a drug in the market 3 months. The last communication from home office showed about 1/2 the lives in the country are covered, but less than half of Medicare lives. That tells you that there will be rejections, all new drugs have them. They have also set up 2018 -- 8 months post launch-- for success, CVS, express scripts.
    Understanding the reimbursement world will help you deal with an injectable launch, this is no different than any other.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What flavor kool ade are you drinking today?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser Larry. negative Nancy Pessimistic Paul

You meet the definition of TROLL

Either a malicious Amgenite or Lilliputian spreading lies in hopes of demoralizing the competition

Or an unsuccessful lazy unmotivated excuse making loser

Either way - haters gonna hate. winners work to succeed