Radius

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100% with your post. The prework is ridiculous busy work but I am more disappointed in the money being wasted for these meetings not to mention the money wasted last week on the managers pre-meeting!! This place is a JOKE

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. I thought he went to rehab...LOSER

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so primary care/big pharma. Not a surprise as you look at the past experience of 1st and 2nd line managers. Really not surprising when you look at the VP level and above.

People express surprise that a specialty drug actually has a PA. They express surprise when a Medicare patient has a $500 copay. People are surprised when they have to fight to get a script through the system.

The further we go the more surprised I am at the complete lack of expertise and knowledge of patient and HCP process and procurement. The confusion and panic will only increase as Jasper continues to add pressure to sales, and the "fixes" supplied from above will only become more desperate and ridiculous.

House cleaning at the upper levels not a matter of if but when. New team will ask why there are so many CSSs employed, and why so many still don't have any scripts. Quick fixes will be applied as the new team will be pressed to show results, and they will.

The only "surprise", "mystery" and "curiosity" created will be by those soon to be on the outside looking in.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right. Doesn’t sound amateur to me!! Hmmm....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Infinite team players,

Please watch a youtube video and report back to me on what you learned from it.

Thanks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a loser you are. Watch a 5 minute video and you complain. Amazing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watching a video and reporting back to the overbearing ASD is very juvenile and total micromanagement to see who actually watched that BS. What a damn joke, no wonder the turnover in the west is so high

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to watch a video waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sniffffffle, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, big baby. Get your diaper changed as you know you are full of sh*t

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Ken,
    See what you have turned this place into? CANCEL THE POA MEETING!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inquiring minds want to know: will it be jumping jacks again or squats this time???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to attempt to sell Tymlos, but now just watch you tube videos. Ima infinite west coast playa

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hurricane Radius
    Bringing catastrophic demoralizing damage & destruction to all!!!!!
    Call National Guard, Call Trump, Call Barack, Call anyone you want, but you can't stop Big Kenny, the Snowman, infinite idiot & the ass clown boys!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roses r red,
    Violets r blue,
    Julia is an infinite psychotic liar

***sorry my rhyme game isn't Eminem quality***

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame them as they just don't know any better. What happened to "Lean Startup"?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesper and JB

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to pivot and persevere? Thought we were "nimble" to make changes .....What a lie and a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is JB? Regardless, they’re all fools. Look at how many openings are!!! How do we have so many damn openings? Oh, I know, this place sucks and equo app sucks, and the FCR is a damn joke too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For being an expert on what is wrong you do not know one of the 4 ASDs. That is interesting since he plays a major role in the micro managing that is starting to grow here. There are some openings but not more than you would expect. Learn all the players.